April 2016 Challenge

Hi, please add me too: Tuesday weigh in and I would like to lose 7lb this month:eek: - there's always hope!

Hi would it be too late to join please? I weigh in on a Saturday so that gives me 5 weigh ins. I have a weekend away in there though so I would be delighted with a 6lb loss for the month :)

Of course not! Added you to the list my lovely - good luck for April! Looks like you had a brilliant march :)

4lbs for me please, I'm expecting a gain this week after a rather enjoyable weekend away, I'm a Sat

Trying something with this months chart - fingers crossed it works. I think it might be nice to see how we are getting on individually % wise. If this doesn't work I shall remove it. If anyone has anything else they would like documented on the chart i'll look into it :)

Screen Shot 2016-04-01 at 07.49.53.png

Trying something with this months chart - fingers crossed it works. I think it might be nice to see how we are getting on individually % wise. If this doesn't work I shall remove it. If anyone has anything else they would like documented on the chart i'll look into it :)

View attachment 181151
thanks Sarah, looking good :)

Can you please grey out the week ending 10 April as I will be on holiday? Many thanks x

Hi Sarah
So after a week of being away it looks like I have put on a lot :( but it was worth it, had a fab time!
But it's going to take me a few weeks to get back down to what I was so may I please lower my target to 4lb?
And motivation from anyone would be greatly appreciated :)
Need to lose as much as I can for hols in June.

Today is my last visitors and meal out, phew! After lunch today that's it, a fresh start, i've even postponed my night out this coming Sat as i'm just not in the mood to worry about what to wear on a night out which would mean buying a new top at the least!

April is my last month of maternity leave so its time to knuckle down and try to get into some old clothes!!!!

Hi Sarah
So after a week of being away it looks like I have put on a lot :( but it was worth it, had a fab time!
But it's going to take me a few weeks to get back down to what I was so may I please lower my target to 4lb?
And motivation from anyone would be greatly appreciated :)
Need to lose as much as I can for hols in June.
Hi Bernie, try not to worry too much I'd be very surprised if the weight sticks. I'm pretty sure you can put 'fat' on in just a week so it's more likely that it's water weight that you've gain from the change in diet. If you put in a 100% week I think you'd be pleasantly surprised at what you could lose. Good luck :)

Thanks for the encouraging words Footy Mum!
I'm going to be 100% from today.
My home scales are telling me I've gained 6lb :eek: I weigh in on Thursday so I'm going to do my best to get that number sow as low as possible.

Thats it!! No more meals out, no more visitors, no more excuses!! :)

Yes there's a tonne of easter eggs left, yes there's a mahoosive birthday cake but they are NOT MINE!!!!! I have 2 full days and wed's up to 7pm until weigh in to be an angel!!!! As much as I would love a loss I don't deserve one but it would be great to have stayed the same, my worst fear would be to have gained the 3lb I lost 3 weeks ago! I know 3 weeks is a long time but I haven't been 'off plan' all that time, fingers crossed for wed's!!!

Back