April 2016 Challenge

Hi!

I'm a little late to this, but I'm only just starting out on here :D Please can I join? I would love to have lost 8lbs by the end of the month. My weigh day will be Friday.
No problem - did you weigh in last friday as you might have your first result for April?

Welcome to all the new challenge members - lets hope you get the target you are after in April! Still cant believe I'm saying April - it's mental! Although April Showers is well and truly here in Norfolk!

Good luck to the Monday weighers - fingers crossed you get the results you want/deserve!

Screen Shot 2016-04-04 at 07.30.55.png

Grr! Just off the scales and I have maintained. I dragged them scales all around the bathroom jumping on and off them like a nutter but they wouldn't budge. I should take it on the chin though as I've been picking a lot this week and not really counting the pickie bits and had one day off plan. Good luck everyone else on your weigh ins this week x x

That chart is amazing - thank so much. Excited for my weigh in on Wednesday xxx

Welcome to all the new challenge members - lets hope you get the target you are after in April! Still cant believe I'm saying April - it's mental! Although April Showers is well and truly here in Norfolk!

Good luck to the Monday weighers - fingers crossed you get the results you want/deserve!

Have you put me on as Wildcat? Or have you not added me yet. o_O :)

Hi Sazmajig I STS on Saturday :)

Love the new spreadsheet Sarah, thank you for thinking of us :) Best of Luck everyone for weigh ins this week!!! Remember nothing tastes as good as a bit skinnier feels, nothing hurts as big as a big gain... ;o)

Well done @Ellembas fab result! And fab journey overall by the looks of it!!

Not very happy to report a 0.5 loss this week. I know as i get closer to target it will take a long while to get there but I tried so hard this week. Did a full week of SP basically so it wasn't the result i truly deserved - I was a total angel last week. Even refused beer/cider at the football because I wanted a good result. This weekend is the OHs sisters 18th (Ive known her for so many years it feels weird saying that!) The OH is a fair bit older than his sister (8 years) but we are going to have a takeaway friday for her actual birthday (she has requested KFC - so either i'll have the rice box from there or take my own food) and the next day is a big family party and there will be a hog roast and booze which I was always going to flexi syn. Basically things keep on cropping up so close to being at target!!

I have finally got the OH to take the scales away - something I should have done a lot sooner but at least it is done now. I am a serial weigher which plays havoc with my head as much as i said it didn't. it would never make me want to binge or anything but i it wasn't what i wanted to see it would upset me for ages.

on that rambly note here is the updated chart… I had a good cry last night and I'm ready for the week ahead.

Screen Shot 2016-04-06 at 07.16.18.png

Sarah I too am a serial weigher - I've done it for years also, it does help me but then does control me also. I looked this morning and i'm looking at atleast 1lb on tonight but by tonight its more than likely going to be 2 or even 3. Got to go to class and face up to things, I have messed around at times, but I musn't hide and although I hate to show a gain on my first April Challenge it has to happen to face up to it!

Perhaps next week you have a better loss, I do recall being 7lbs away from target and I only lost 0.5 some weeks but then 1 or even 1.5 the next so hang on in there! Is this an interim target or is this your 'actual' target?

x

Back