April 2017 Challenge

Sazmajig

Silver Member
You know the drill

I need....
  • Weigh in day
  • Target for the month (I can't do '0' - has to be either a negative or positive e.g. -1, 3, 10)
  • Any holiday dates
All I ask is that you post your results weekly even if its a bad result there is no judgement here. Just it is fair on everyone if you update us with results.
xxx

Back from 2 weeks in the Caribbean, and back on it.
12lbs target for me this month (a 5 week weigh in month). Saturday weigh day.

Hopefully I will have a better month too. Going to go for 6lb loss weigh day Saturday no holidays. Good luck everyone

Weigh day is Monday and I think I'll go for 7lbs this month. No holidays. Thanks!

Yes please :) Weigh in day is Friday, I'd like to lose 8lbs in April and no holidays.

Think I have been missed off the sheet. Please can you add me. Going to go for 6lb loss weigh day Saturday no holidays. Thanks

Can I join too, Sunday weigh in and 6lb target loss. Thanks!

Hope i'm not too late to join you all. Weigh in day is Saturday, my target is 7lbs and I don't have any holiday dates.

My first weigh-in was this morning and I put on 0.75lbs x

Hi,
I'm Friday and I'll go for 4lbs. Not a big number but we've got two weeks half term and I'm normally rubbish when the kids are off school so fingers crossed x

Count me in Sarah:)

7lb for me
Weigh in Wednesday
No holidays

Thank you!

Can I join please- just coming to the end of my first week - not sure what to expect on Monday - but after the first week I will be hoping for a steady 1.5lb a week - please put me down for:
- Monday
- 6lbs
- no holidays

Yes please I'd like to join.
Saturday weigh in gained 2 lbs this week and will weigh in on Friday this week as away for weekend!
Going for 7lb for remainder of April please

Hi Sarah

I'd really like to join you.

Weigh in day is Saturday, 1/4/17 = stayed the same
Aiming for 6lb loss in April
No holidays

Thank you xx

Hi Sarah, can you put me down for 2.8lbs loss this week. Thanks!

Back