April 2018 Challenge

I lost 1.5lb today - was hoping for more but at least it's in the right direction ;)

Well done Shrimp.

Good luck GaGa girl.

Well done upndown nice loss 👍

Thanks - need to repeat, repeat, repeat :classic_roll_eyes:

Me too - I thought I'd had a really good week - so was a bit disappointed with 1.5 especially as I'd upped my exercise! Hey ho onwards and upwards eh?

I always find it strange that it is so easy to put weight on but such a battle to get it off

1524054891859.png

Sarah I put on 7.1/2 lbs last Friday. I have been hiding from it.
I have been better this week however went to a funeral and ate and drank.

As I am of course down as absent, thought I could take this week's loss off last week's gain and give you that total. Of course unless you want to change chart. Whatever is best for you.

Sorry to mess you about. Xx

Sarah I put on 7.1/2 lbs last Friday. I have been hiding from it.
I have been better this week however went to a funeral and ate and drank.

As I am of course down as absent, thought I could take this week's loss off last week's gain and give you that total. Of course unless you want to change chart. Whatever is best for you.

Sorry to mess you about. Xx
Completely up to you, can do it as one figure for this week, but can also put last weeks and then this weeks. Whatever suits :)

Argh!!! 1lb gain this week! Annoyed but going to crack on with it for next week!

Completely up to you, can do it as one figure for this week, but can also put last weeks and then this weeks. Whatever suits :)

Thanks Sarah. Think I will do it correctly.

Last week I put on 7.1/2 ...celebrating got 4.1/2st...silly me.
This week I lost 3.1/2

Thanks. Xx

Argh!!! 1lb gain this week! Annoyed but going to crack on with it for next week!

Here's to a good week for you - as you've seen I'm not doing v well - hoping for a decent loss on Tues - if not I'm going to have a rethink!

Thanks Sarah. Think I will do it correctly.

Last week I put on 7.1/2 ...celebrating got 4.1/2st...silly me.
This week I lost 3.1/2

Thanks. Xx

Not silly - we all have blips - you've done well to lose 4.5 stone and to have had such a good loss this week :classic_smile: :classic_smile::classic_smile: xx

Last edited:
Only lost 1/2lb again I'm not giving up. My daughters both started at a local SW group after Christmas and they've lost 4 1/2st between them and got slimming couple of the year at their group. I can't give up I need to set an example

I' always think a loss is a loss :classic_smile: although I know smaller losses are disappointing after a week's dieting. Your daughters have done really well - so you've got 2 personal diet advisors - hope you have the loss you want next week!

Last edited:
Oops posted on the wrong thread :classic_roll_eyes:

Back