April 2018 Challenge

Here's to a good week for you - as you've seen I'm not doing v well - hoping for a decent loss on Tues - if not I'm going to have a rethink!

Fingers crossed for you lovely, let us know how you get on. I am on a mission now! xx

Good luck with your mission! I've had a perfect dieting week since Weds so hoping I'll have a decent loss this week!

Good luck with your mission! I've had a perfect dieting week since Weds so hoping I'll have a decent loss this week!

I have my fingers firmly crossed for you love :classic_smile:

Thanks!

I put on 1/2 lb on Tuesday and since then I have been off plan more or less so fully expect a big gain on Tuesday coming. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME??? :mad: I will never get back to my target if I keep continuing like this. :classic_frown:

It's so frustrating - I know exactly what you mean - I sometimes think I want to desperately get back into target yet like you mess about and have another gain - all I'd say - is go to class and draw the line and do your best for a good loss the following week - good luck.

It's so frustrating - I know exactly what you mean - I sometimes think I want to desperately get back into target yet like you mess about and have another gain - all I'd say - is go to class and draw the line and do your best for a good loss the following week - good luck.

thank you for your kind words x

I always feel so motivated when I leave class on Tuesdays and I really want to commit to a 100% week. And then I loose it somehow. I really need to get back into the zone. I looked at a picture from 2009 and I really do not want to be big like that again. Sigh. Now, I want to be back on plan from tomorrrow. Soup for my lunch is cooked and breakfast sorted. Trying hard to stay away from cakes etc. :rolleyes:

Good luck to everybody

Good planning there - my SW class in on Tuesday too - hopefully we can both have a good pre WI day!

I’m sure good things will happen when you go to class. Good luck x

Thanks Sarah&Molly and Shrimp - I've had an on plan day today - so that's 6 this week - I've not sat down today till half an hour ago since I left the hairdressers at 10 am - tired now but being busy stopped me from snacking! Will post my result - good luck to you Shrimp!

Well it’s clearly going to be a long slow process but another 1lb loss for me 😁🙄

Yes weight loss can be frustratingly low - sometimes a pound doesn't seem much for a week's dieting but the pounds add up and I think of the size of a pound of flour off my body and that's more acceptable to me somehow!

I'll be reporting in after class!

1524573814146.png

I lost 2.5lbs today - I was pleased but not a good month for me - here's to May! Good luck to all who've yet to weigh!

I lost 2.5lbs today - I was pleased but not a good month for me - here's to May! Good luck to all who've yet to weigh!

Woohoo! Well done you!

Thanks for updating Sarah - not a good month for me but 6 more April days so will do my best! Good luck to everyone else!

Bad one for me too. At the moment I need to lose five!
Never mind my fault, see what happens Friday

Good luck Doreen!

Back