April Challenge - 116.5lbs lost!!!!

Hi all,

I stayed the same this week - boo.

Sorry I am late updating but I've been away for a few days...ate and drank a lot as well.

Back on track now though.

3 Lbs off on 14/04/07 so am pleased,

hope I get to my Target

Sam

All updated :)

Can you update me please another 2lb off yey........x thankyou

jane
(Weigh day is Tuesday)
April goal is 12lbs
Week 1 2lbs :)
Week 2 3lbs :)
Week 3 5lbs:D :D :D
Week 4

Ha ha-back on track for my challenge.--well just about.
chuffed to bits.
However-this is a rounded up no.I weigh in kg ( my scales are so old that the lbs scale is obscured by dust.They weigh 1/2 stone under but are v consistant & as any scientist will tell you measuring change is more important than accurate baseline) & then covert using a web-based converter.
Also I don't do part-pounds so usually round myself up to nearest lb. so I 'have a bit in the bag for next week already' today I had to round it down-so that's the reverse effect for
next week.
Ah heck,stop getting so obsessional about it, they're only numbers,real life is what it's all about.

off to chuck out more clothes now;)

dear starlight,please could you update me on the front page ?

Hi starlight not good news from me im afraid 2lb ON !!! dont think all that kids party food at my daughters 3rd birthday did me any good! lol and the school holidays are playing havoc with the diet when im taking kids to fun places with nice things to eat i just can not help joining in, so iv got a lot of catching up to do this week so we will see how it goes........well done everyone whos losing them pounds x

sorry -- no loss 4 me this week...:cry:

but back on track...;) see you next week!!!!!!!!!!

He He, have lost 6Lbs this week. Weigh day was 21/04/07

All down to the water this week

Cheers Sam

Back