April challenge....

well done loopdidoo what a fab loss!! is this your first WI?

well done loopdidoo what a fab loss!! is this your first WI?

Thanks Blodwen, yes it was my first WI. I am soooo pleased. Just got to focus for this week now, it is funny really when I did SW I would have a treat night on WI day but I can't on this :( probably a good thing! Your doing really well what keeps you going? x

Can you take 5lbs off for me please!! Woo hoo!!

I start refeed today but I hope still to lose!

Another 4lbs to complete my challenge for April bring it on!!

Well done Rose xx

Thanks Helen!! xxxx

just saw your weight loss loopdidoo, you did amazing. real motivation heading into week 2. xx keep up the good work everyone :) xx

Hi - 2nd week of april challenge - I lost 5lbs this week...

Can you put 2 down for me please. Unfortunately this will be my last weigh in as I started refeed on Saturday due to feeling dizzy and generally unwell. I still need to lose more but going to try it healthy eating and exercise. I am sure you will all achieve your goals for April, good luck everyone.x

Another 5lbs for me please Bells my luv!

Hey Bells, another 2 lbs for me, forgot tell ya.
that was last friday!

:D

Hi Bells another 4lb for me that's 7lb in 2 wks:)

Hi Bells, missed out last week, just a pound lost, but four pounds this week so 5lbs altogether please - 60 lbs in 12 weeks!!

Hi there, put me down for 7lbs - I know its a little low, but that's all I'm aiming for as due to the stupid medication I'm on I don't seem to lose big amounts as it really slows my metabolism down (amitriptyline). Plus its my birthday this month and I have also been away on holiday at the start of the month... Looking at it now I will be lucky to even lose 7lb :cry: fingers crossed though. x

Last edited:
Hi there - I know we're mid way through April and I'm only day 3 of LT but I'd love to lose 14lb over the next couple of weeks so can you put me down for that please Bells?
Many thanks.

Back