April challenge....

diole

Hey all, I was just wondering if anyone is up for an april challenge esp after all those easter eggs!! I no the weather isnt exactly great or motivating but if we start now it means when the summer comes we will all be looking fab!!

Diole :) xx

I would love to! Put me down for 12 pounds please.

count me in too - i am hoping to be down a stone - 14lbs... from this mornings weight..heres hoping xx

Count me in. Put me down for 13lbs.

Put me down for 14lbs please.

Hey Diole count me in for 12lbs.

bells must be a bit behind this month is she? fair play for looking after last months if she see's this anyway and yourself for this month!

:D

Hi,

This is my 1st challenge - so not sure what i'm doing - so I'm just following what everyone else is putting lol

Put me down for 14lbs.

hey, count me in!! my 1st challenge, I wanna be 14 lbs down!...xx

hey :) just saw this now,,sorry ive been a bit behind this month..diole are you up for taking control of this month? tis up to you,,if not ill do it again... x

Hi put me down for 16lbs please x

I will be onrefeed for two weeks of April (big trip and my house warming party) so I am hoping to 14. Fingers crossed increased exercise will combo with two weeks of good losses to do it!!

Hey loads of replies great I can see how many people want this as bad as me and well reading how fab all of you have done only motivates me to be as fantastic as all of you....
Its great to see such a supportive place cus not all of us have the support.

Good luck everyone for April!!

Diole xx :)

I've got a couple of weeks refeed so I'm going to be realistic and optimistic at the same time (if that's possible!!) and try for 12.

Hi! First challenge! I'll go for 14lbs please, thank you
xx

14lbs for me also please :)

Back