April Challenge

Will there be a may challege?

I'm up for it Sarah, despite the fact that I don't look like a stand snowball's chance in hell of achieving this month's now ;)

TBH I haven't lose much on the scales but I have lost inches - I have been doing Jillian Michaels 30DS and may be hanging on to water whichis why the scales haven't budged much :rolleyes:

A sneaky 1lb off today. I didn't make the challenge, but am delighted with my progress anyway. I am doing lots of exercise just now, including strength training which may be slowing the scales down, but I have lost around 4 inches overal this month so I am not complaining!

Good luck everyone - are we up for a May challenge?

aesir22 9lbs..... 3.5lbs lost - 5.5lbs to go
Meredith 14lbs...... 0lbs lost - 14lbs to go
Annya 6lbs....... 3.8lbs lost - 2.2lbs to go
little_star 7lbs....... 0lbs lost - 7lbs to go
kirklean 7lbs....... 2lbs lost - 5lbs to go
Ross 14lbs 13.2lbs lost - 0.8lbs to go
Jenifur 8lbs........ 0lbs lost - 8lbs to go
Mummoth 10lbs..........4.5lbs lost - 5.5lbs to go
Dee 10lbs..........0lbs lost - 10lbs to go
Shelliewoo83 10lbs..........0lbs lost - 10lbs to go
X Kelly X 10lbs ................0 lbs lost - 10 lbs to go
Clarelou2909..................5lb lost - 5lb to go
Emma75.........3lbs lost - 2lbs to go
Kati............. 2lbs lost - 3lbs to go
Loser86....... 0lbs lost - 7lbs to go

Dear All

I have started a May challenge if anyone from this one would like to join in? Sadly I didn't make it this month, but I am happy with my progress nevertheless.

I have had a bad month, so haven't been able to concentrate on the weight loss. I haven't lost anything, but I haven't gained either, which I am happy with.

I have had a bad month, so haven't been able to concentrate on the weight loss. I haven't lost anything, but I haven't gained either, which I am happy with.

Sorry to hear things haven't been so good Meredith - nothing too serious I hope? Are you going to join the May challenge or just give yourself some time off..........

I didn't get the losses I wanted in April either, but I am OK with that too.

I became a grandma again (I am now a grandma of 2 at the age of 37). So spent a weekend at the hospital as she was induced 2 weeks early. Ate loads of junk. Then have had issues at work, which have been stressful for all the staff, and being on nights have completely messed my body clock about.

I am currently thinking of doing WW as my daughter wants to join when she has had her 6 week postnatal check.

I became a grandma again (I am now a grandma of 2 at the age of 37). Congratulations :)So spent a weekend at the hospital as she was induced 2 weeks early. OMG - no joke. My sister was induced with her last one and said it was horrendous. Ate loads of junk. Why is it that there rarely seems to be anything healthy on offer in hospitals... if they can't get it right, what chance anyone else!! Then have had issues at work, which have been stressful for all the staff, and being on nights have completely messed my body clock about. Urgh, I used to HATE working nights when I did them many moons ago. Thankfully, I have an office job now and even though I still work MEGA hours they are at least relatively "sociable" ones!

I am currently thinking of doing WW as my daughter wants to join when she has had her 6 week postnatal check.
You must do whatever you think is right for you. I was doing Slimming World for several months before I changed over to Slim Fast, but I just seemed to bottom out and was unable to lose any more, hence I started my SF journey which I hope will now take me to target.............Sometimes a bit of "moral support" goes a long way too ~ you and your daughter can help each other towards your goals :)

Back