April Challenge

dextermummy

Silver Member
Hope no-one minds me starting this. Failed March challenge miserably and my next weigh in is April (mon) so looking to clambering back on the wagon and some decent losses!
Got 5 weigh ins on April and I WILL lose 14lbs!!
Feel free to add yourselves. Happy losing!!!

Dextermummy - 14lbs (0 lost, 14lb to go)

Ahhhhh loving the positivity - I'm up for an April challenge :)

How you doing it? I've lost just over a stone so far by doing circuit classes and using 'my fitness pal' and its working so far.

:)

I calorie count and throw in a bit of intermittent fasting for good measure. Had started running and got 5 day into 30 day shred but then not been very well the past couple of weeks so the exercise has tailed off a bit.

Congrats on the stone and welcome to minimins. What you aiming to lose for the April challenge then?

Il join you and aim for 14lb too :)

Would be amazing!!!!! Do you weigh in each week and update on here??

Xx

You can weigh in as little or as often as you like, though most people do so weekly. Then just come on here, copy and paste the list and update your figures (or if you can't just update in a message and someone will do it for you). Also you can weigh in last day of the month (for a final total) or just count your normal April weigh in dates towards it (this is what I do, hence why I'm done with the March challenge already - any loss now for me counts for April).

Welcome aboard nicolae - what diet are you doing?. What are our weigh in days ladies? Mine is Monday.

Our list so far is:

dextermummy - 14lb (0 lost, 14lb to go)
marier1986 - 14lb (0 lost, 14lb to go)
nicolae - 8lb (0 lost, 8lb to go)

I love this idea, can I join in?

I'd like to lose 14lbs by the end of April - positive thoughts! I'm going to start running again on Monday when the clocks have changed (determined!).
I don't really have a set weigh in day yet, I need to get new batteries for the scales first :eek:

Welcome aboard Bigbluepenguin. Have got to ask (sorry), are you a man or just a super tall lady? Good luck with the running. Are you a newbie or just getting back to it, coz if you're starting out I really recommend the Couch to 5k program, did it a couple of years back and it's fab!

Bigbluepenguin - 14lb (0 lost, 14lb to go)

Ooh can't wait to start shifting those April lbs!!!

I'll be in but need to do my last March weigh in (2nd April) and then I'll know what my target needs to be!

Welcome aboard Bigbluepenguin. Have got to ask (sorry), are you a man or just a super tall lady? Good luck with the running. Are you a newbie or just getting back to it, coz if you're starting out I really recommend the Couch to 5k program, did it a couple of years back and it's fab!

Ooh can't wait to start shifting those April lbs!!!

Lol, I'm a super tall lady! I probably should have said that at some point!

I did do a 10k run about 3 years ago, but I'm pretty much back to square one now. I've heard the couch to 5k is good, I've got it all installed and ready to go for Monday.

Can't wait to get stuck in!

I'm in :D Want another 8lb loss for April please + starting Insanity on the 8th... Eek!

I would love to join - need to lose a few stone before my hols in July - 14lb target.
Good luck ladies. x x

SamathaJones - 14lbs (0 lost, 14lbs to go)

Definitely count me in on this one!

tweekedgirl - 2.5lbs (0 lost, 2.5lbs to go)

Updated myself onto the list lol! Good Luck :)

Emmie - 8lb (0 lost, 8 to go)
tweekedgirl - 2.5lbs (0 lost, 2.5lbs to go)

Lol, I'm a super tall lady! I probably should have said that at some point!

I did do a 10k run about 3 years ago, but I'm pretty much back to square one now. I've heard the couch to 5k is good, I've got it all installed and ready to go for Monday.

Can't wait to get stuck in!

I am glad I didn't offend you. Was worried after I'd posted. I just saw we were a similar weight, then looked at your bmi and thought that can't be right! I've often said I'm not overweight, just under tall :)

Crikey 10k!! I've done 5 a few times but not for a couple of years, gotta really get back into it properly.

Welcome to the new ladies x

Emmie - Insanity looks...well... insane!! Good luck with that. I'll think I'll stick with Shredding, that's enough of a struggle.

Lets really make April count ladies. Lets not just meet these targets, let's smash them. Let's see in May slimmer and trimmer and ready for spring (c'mon spring must have put in an appearance by then, surely?!?).

Welcome to the new ladies x

Emmie - Insanity looks...well... insane!! Good luck with that. I'll think I'll stick with Shredding, that's enough of a struggle.

Haha - yeah im insane.. but i think ive got the bug. Plus i figured i ddint want all the weight to come off and be left with my overhanging belly from my pregnancy :rolleyes: lol

Back