April challenge

Laaaaaaaaaaadies!

Ive just come back from WI! i WOULD LIKE 2 1/2 TAKEN OFF MY TARGET PURLEASE!
Im sooooooooo happy because of last weeks glitch......but i have been extra special good and ive been exercising!

4 1/2lbs to go.....!

Ruthy xxx

SKINNYMONKEY TO LOSE 10LB

RUTHY TO LOSE 7LB2.5LB OFF:D:D

KAREN

IRENE TO LOSE 7LB

ROLO TO LOSE 7LB 4.5 OFF:D:D

LOUISE24 TO LOSE 7LB

SONBAN to lose 8lb 1lb GAIN:(

MRS B TO LOSE 8LB 0.5 OFF:D

CHOCDROP TO LOSE 10LB

WOBBLY71 TO LOSE 8LB 2.5 OFF :D:D

TAZ TO LOSE 12.5LB 0.5 GAIN:(

FUNKYKAT TO LOSE 10LB

TIME4ACTION TO LOSE 8LB 1LB OFF:D:D

HOLIDAYLYN TO LOSE 9LB

KARLINA TO LOSE 9LB

BUMPY TO LOSE 12LB

JEZEBEL TO LOSE 7LB 1.5LB OFF:D:D

WAY TO GO RUTHY BABE;):D

Thanks skinnymonkey1day for the message xxx ;)

Ruthy xxxx

Well done Ruth, jeez I was sure you were gonna post a "didnt go to weigh in" message but glad you went and I'm sure you are now too!:D

Well done Roz too.:D

And everyone else who lost too !

I still have 7lbs to remove before the end of April. I'm gonna have to remove a limb I think. :rolleyes:

AAAAH tHANKS GUYS! i WAS DEFFO GOING TO GO THIS WEEK I KNEW I HAD TO REGARDLESS OF MY LITTLE BLIP, IT JUST PROVES THAT IF YOU TIGHTENED THE REIGNS A BIT YOU CAN STILL LOSE. Exercise is playing a big part too!

Ruthy xxx

definately stick at it everyone, I almost didn't go to weigh in this week as I had 2 days ff last week and was VERY bad:eek: BUT

I lost 3lbs this week :D I can't believe it:eek:

Just hope it doesn't mean i will put on next week instead:confused:
;):D

WELL DONE RUTHY ROLO AND MRS B FANTASTIC!!!:D:D

SKINNYMONKEY TO LOSE 10LB

RUTHY TO LOSE 7LB2.5LB OFF:D:D

KAREN

IRENE TO LOSE 7LB

ROLO TO LOSE 7LB 5LB OFF:D:D

LOUISE24 TO LOSE 7LB

SONBAN to lose 8lb 1lb GAIN:(

MRS B TO LOSE 8LB 3.5 OFF:D

CHOCDROP TO LOSE 10LB

WOBBLY71 TO LOSE 8LB 2.5 OFF :D:D

TAZ TO LOSE 12.5LB 0.5 GAIN:(

FUNKYKAT TO LOSE 10LB

TIME4ACTION TO LOSE 8LB 1LB OFF:D:D

HOLIDAYLYN TO LOSE 9LB

KARLINA TO LOSE 9LB

BUMPY TO LOSE 12LB

JEZEBEL TO LOSE 7LB 1.5LB OFF:D:D

Thanks hunny im sending out some slimming vibes to EVERYONE :vibes: :vibes: :vibes:
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE AND KEEP FOCUSED! SUMMER IS COMING AND WE WILL BE SHOWING OFF MORE FLESH!

Personally i pity the poor bu*gers who have got to see me in a tankini on my holiday! but hey if they dont like they dont have to look do they PMSL!

Ruthy xxx

Well done Ruthy Rolo and Mrs B, and Ruthy thanks for the vibes, I need them right now!

TAZ TAZ TAZ TAZ TAZ

You will be just fine hun, start posting your menu's on the forum so we can fine comb through them Im sure if you start posting them you will subconciously eat better and watch what you put in your mouth, look at me, i stayed the same for 2 weeks- decided to post everyday my menu's and i lost 5 1/2lb!

Try it sweety.
We will get you through this hun.!

Take care babe

Ruthy xxx

Just do a new thread and add to it every day.
Ruthy xxx

i've got my first weigh in tomorrow, feeling a little nervous...hope i've lost. I've been really good all week, swam twice but did go over by 15 syns yesterday. been good again today eating loads of SS food! fingers crossed.

i only joined SW last monday but was following the plan for a week before that. just going to go off the SW scales as was starting to have a bit of an unhealthy relationship with my scales at home!

Kat x

hi weighed in tonight oh my god ive put on 2lb , know why though i was drinking bottled larger at the weekend not good oh well must try harder :cry:

hi weighed in tonight oh my god ive put on 2lb , know why though i was drinking bottled larger at the weekend not good oh well must try harder :cry:
Hey dont worry it will be gone before you know it I put on 5 and a half pound and am kicking myself for it but same goes for me it will be gone before I know it.:)

Back