April Fools Day... hour by hour!

Katycakes

Stubborn tortoise
Anyone else out there struggling to stay 100% today? Feeling very wobbly after a bad few days when my 810 plan has gone ever so slightly out of shape... I will be following it if I don't get myself sorted and back on track!

SO... today I am back to basics and sticking strictly to 810 before I lose the plot completely. Have had one porridge & one and a half pints of herb tea, another on the way... and a bar to look forward to at midday. (Only an hour to go, and yes, I am counting!!!)

I know that if I cheat I am only cheating myself... let's not be April fools! Anyone else trying for a no-cheat day? Let's help each other along...
xxx

Hi hun, hope you manage to pull back to the 810 ((hugs))

Am still waiting for the scales to move this week, did have one cheat earlier in the week, though it wasn't horrendous and low carb I'm being punished by the scales! lol

Am way from friday for a few days, so it's important to be cheat free till friday and for most of the time when away. :)

busy washing and ironing today.. borrrrreeeeedd! lol

Hi Ladies :)

I am in... I am 100% today, just for today, not thinking about tomorrow :)

Well done on your loss PH you are inspirational xx

You can do it Katy, 810 here you come :)

hi there, came looking for the hour by hour as I used to live on here and it really helped me in the past. Mind you, the evenings are my worst times. I seem to be able to get through the day OK. I have been on SS+ since June so I am finding it really hard to stick to it 100%. But I am onto my last stone now so wanna give it a final push to get there sooner rather than much much later!

Hi frances (((hugs)))

How lovely to see you, just like old times hey!! :)

Yes still here plugging away..

14lbs to go, good for you that is brilliant... You can do it, easy peasy :)

Must go and get Susan over here lol! Yes, I hit 11 stone today, a mere three months behind schedule but I'm there now. Looking forward to the 10's next week woohoo! How are you doing?

Wow you'll be in the 10's in no time :) well done xx

Hey yes get Susan, really will be like old times :)

I'm OK, been really faffing about since christmas, has put on and lost the same 20lbs a couple of times.. not good :( Back now tho and feeling very positive, I'm sure the sunshine helps, it's lovely here today :)

Good to know I am not alone... thanks Purple, Sarah & Night-Owl!!! I have gone PAST midday & not yet had my bar... small achievement but more than I have managed so far this week! (Usually digging in at 9.30, then drifting towards the fridge... arghhh!)

It feels like a big step forward. We can do this!!!!
xxx

Night Owl congrats on the 11 stone!! how wonderful :)

Thanks for your kind words Diet4-40 :) am feeling a little stuck at the moment in that losing less, and not lost yet this week and due weigh in tomorrow, so really appreciate the praise and reminder that I've done well so far :)

Am off to make some quorn for lunch (i'm on ss+) :)

Hey peeps!

Gosh im so hungry today its rather depressing. Trying to put off having my shake for as long as possible or else I will be starving at about 5pm!

Had my CD bar at 1 o clock, which is an achievement for me today! Feel a lot stronger and more hopeful now that I can stick to 810. Am drinking lots of herb tea too, 3 pints so far, and again this is something I often struggle with. Going to have a mid-afternoon treat of a hot choc shake, to keep me on track until my 810 meal at 6/7ish. Today I will have a break from quorn I think and go for broccoli and cauli with cottage cheese. Yum!

How is everyone else going? Good luck with weigh-in tomorrow, Purple... and hang on in there, Crazy!
xxx

quorn and broccoli 10 mins ago really helped. :) well done everyone :)

Hi Folks,

How we doing, I've had a choc tetra for brekky, chicken and mush soup for lunch and just over 2 litres of water - about to try a choc/orange shake, gonna have it hot me thinks.. or maybe a mousse .. ooo very exciting lol

Loving the sunshine we've had today, hope it's the same tomorrow :0 )

I know, the sun makes all the difference... even though it took a while to put in appearance here! Had a hot choc shake at 3 and then my tea just 10 minutes ago... a big bowl of broccoli, cauli & my allowance of cottage cheese. Feel so glad I managed to be 100% 810 today... yay!!! The day's not over yet, but daytime on days when I work from home are my trickiest times... evenings not so bad.

And now I've done one day back at 100% I can do another... I hope!!! Everyone else OK?
xxx

did you have hot veg with cold cottage cheese? or can you heat cottage cheese? i know that may sound weird, i normally have cottage cheese with salad :)

Well.. after realising how seriously I wanted to wobble.. I spoke to my CDC and weighed in tonight instead :) Bad news is.. I stayed the same. but this bad news will keep me strong!! I won't let the scales rule me.. no way!!
So.. I kicked my butt on the way home - as I was tempted to say sod it and have pasta for dinner.. I think pasta is the thing I've missed the most.
I have had half a shake hot and a peanut bar :) now feel like I've been naughty and I'm full! lol

Will eat on Friday night and that's it.. no other food and then 100% - fingers x'd I can get the scales to move down next week. :)

Today has been a good day for me and I've found it easy to be 100%. Totally different to yesterday when I was really tired and felt hungry. I had a shake for breakfast, chocolate tetra for lunchtime and a chicken and mushroom soup tonight. Even my usual afternoon 'danger time' didn't bother me today.

Well done Sparkles! It's weird how some days are tougher than others... for me, it seems to get harder the further I go.

Aw Purple... I stayed the same last week, so know how you feel. It will catch up next week I bet, and is also a good way to re-focus and get motivated again... be strong and stay away from the pasta!!! You have done so well and it'll take more than one sts week to throw you off target. It's taken me most of the week for me to get back to 100% so don't make the same mistake... I weigh in on Friday and I'm working hard now just to stay the same again & not to have put on... yet I so badly want to lose! Grrr. I am DEFINITELY 100% from now on and I will shift these final lbs!!!
xxx

Yes, I stirred the cottage cheese into the hot cauli & broccoli & it warmed up enough not to taste weird... it was nice. I think I was just all quorned out... nice to have something different!
xxx

I hear you about being quorned out ;) limited aren't we if not eating meat. But hey-ho :)

Will heed your words about staying strong and the battle if I don't :) and to avoid the pasta! lol

Back