Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

April's fools.........I mean winners

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Nanny Jax, 1 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Nanny Jax

Nanny Jax getting back on track

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Well done everybody on your April losses, or misses, or near misses or whatever they were:) but a huge round of applause goes to Rolo who pledged to lose 7lb and actually managed it!!! way to go Roz keep up the good work

And funkykat who pledged a massive 10lb and........... she managed it too!!! a huge well done to the both of you from me and.......

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

me too well done ladies :wow::party0019:

4. skinnymonkey1day

skinnymonkey1day Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    YES A BIG :happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036:TO ALL WHO DONE WELL.

BRING ON THE MAY CHALLENGE .....X

5. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Diet:
    SW
    Mine was a near scrape pmsl! what a disaster! lost 2 1/2....put on 2 so in total my april loss was *****!!!

But a massive big up to all the gals who done well !!!! you really have put me to shame ;)

WELL DONE EVERYONE........KEEP IT UP............YOU SEXY MAMA'S!

Ruthy xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.