Red Day This is the year I paraglide into my PT.

justkaz45

Well after trying so many times to get to target with slimming world, I am finally feeling the love again.

I won't warble off the usual garbage starting a new diary as I am sure there are probably 6 million of my 'New start' diaries here sadly I never ever get very far.. But I am starting with a positive vibe for not just losing weight but to get fit but am unsure if doing the two together is too much for me so I am taking it very slow armed with my fitbit and friends online in group and on instagram but really miss having somewhere to get down my feelings and to SCREAMMMMMMMM when things get tough.

I have lost 2st 7lb with WW, and just got my 4st 7lb certificate with slimming world BUT have struggled massively since Christmas to get under 20stone I got close in January then gained 10lb and exactly the same in February and March too But I did get there in April but only through grit and determination and attending two SW groups I know weigh 19st 12.5lb but want to get down to 19st 7lb before I can drop back to 1 group, but to be honest it's no hardship going to two groups the consultant is a good friend and I am social team on a Wednesday and member on Saturday. But I have done something really stupid I have thrown myself into walking and am now hitting 15,000 steps daily and am so afraid it's going to stall my losses or even make me gain weight and take me back over the 20st which is my Nemesis.

So sitting at 7 stone 1.5lb off but dreading weigh in as really think I have started exercising too soon but can't knock a girl for trying eh.

Keep up the walking and keep positive. Even if you only lose 1lb per week on average that 52lbs you could lose by next year :D Best of luck

Back