Aprils Weightloss Goals

Gotta take em where you can find em kae, otherwise it's a STS and that'd just annoy me.

I mean 3/4 of a lb grrr!

Hi everyone

well done to all those who are losing, each and every little pound adds up!

My loss for last week was 8lb :D and today's result is another 4 lb off...wooohhooo :eek:

I know its going to slow down, but I've managed to reach my 8lb April loss already (bit stunned to be honest!)..not forgetting that extra 4 lb too! :)

I'll set a realistic goal for next month, maybe 4lb?.. as I know from experience that the early days/weeks usually give really encouraging results.

Keep at it everyone, good luck!

lost another 1.5lbs at slimming world tonight!!! Woop woop... So that brings my total for this month so far to 6lbs!! Unless i stuff this one up this week then i think i might actually do this challenge, which will be the first ever!!! Woop woop

well done guys!

2lb loss for me this week. So 1lb off my goal for this month :D

on the slimming world scales i came in at 13 stone 6lbs!! woop woop!!!
so thats 7.5lbs!!! so im well chuffed with that!! woop woop!

Well done everyone!! You`re all doing FAB! :D

I lost 3lbs during the first week of April but have STS since and even GAINED 1lb which I`ve now lost again:rolleyes: So unless I lose in the next couple of days I`ll have failed the challenge and I was only after 4lbs :(

My body officially sucks!

Keep doing great everyone Xxxxxx

Hey hon try not to worry too much we all have the occaissional patch where we don't do as well as we want to. The thing that is really important is that you don't let that get to you so that you struggle next month as well. put it behind you and get totally back onto it and you will lose what you are aiming for

oi missy your body does not suck! It produced your beautiful kids so zip it! :p

Maybe the meds that you have been taking for pain maybe causing probs for ya. Just keep at it hun you can do it! Were all right behind you! Your doing everything right so keep it up and your body will have to give in some time!

huuuggsss!

love katie
xx

i will second what Katie has said!!!!!

Thanks everyone x SHOCK HORROR! I`ve actually lost some weight according to my WF today :eek: Wooo!

When I saw the Dr on the 14th she made me 13st 5lbs :cry: and this morning my WF said I`m 13st 2lbs :D So I finally made the challenge :D :D :D

Good luck everyone for next month xXxxx

Wooooop wooop nice one missy! The scales at the docs are rubbish cos people r off and on them! R they digital ones? My docs are dead old!

Xxx

Wooooop wooop nice one missy! The scales at the docs are rubbish cos people r off and on them! R they digital ones? My docs are dead old!

Xxx

Thanks hun XxxXxxx Yeah Drs scales are digital and made me 2lbs heavier than my WF :( Xx

Boooo! Ha well I did my target woooop! Dead chuffed!

Xxxx

Just weighed in for the end of the month result....and I've lost 9lbs!!!
I was only aiming for 4.5lbs because it was my birthday earlier in the month, so I'm really happy with that!
Hope everyone else is doing well! x

Back