"Aprons of excess skin"!!!!

KD

Gone fishing
I'm 52 (just!!!) and lost 8 stone. No excess skin to speak of. No 'apron', though I did have one before I lost the last stone.

It really does depend from person to person. I think I was lucky...maybe because I was an athlete at one time and kept up a certain amount or maybe if I needed to lose 10 stone+ I might have some. Dunno.

Still...if I did have it, I would still chose to be slim;)

Me, Im 33, and have a pouch, yup, a lovely kangaroo pouch that reminds me of how far ive come, Ive been over weight since my teens, have given birth to a 9lb baby, and fought a battle with weight.

Its not great, but I know what id rather have!!!!

I reckon youve got age on your side, drink plenty of water, combined with walking and getting your weight off will make you feel like a million dollars.

Trust me, Id rather have what I have now, than be carrying what I was then ;)

I have no loose skin yet!

The skin does tend to ping back after stopping CD, apparently.

Do some toning exercise, swimming is great - or pilates - nothing too strenuous!

i have skin on my stomach and arms. Ihave always been overweight so didn`t expect to look perfect once weight came off ;) Not worried though look much better am happier and my hubby loves my new body :eek: think at your age you should be ok. good luck

All my skin bounced back apart from my tummy which did require surgery earlier this year.

But loose skin is no reason not to lose weight and be healthier and live longer, when you get slim then hopefully you will not have any but if you do then you can tone and work on it and with age on your side I would hope you will be fine.

Mike

Back