are any of you worried about not chewing?

curlylow

been on lipotrim for almost six weeks now, and I just realised tonight that I haven't chewed for six weeks!! Is this ok? I feel like I should do some jaw exercises!!

hehe, will do your teeth the world of good!!!!!

Oopps I just realized that your not talking about chewing tabacco here, and you must be on a liquid diet, sorry I am not familiar with. I have a girlfriend that chews tabacco snuff, so I just assumed, my bad sorry I do not know the answer....

LOL Flabuless Flower - i have never heard of chewing tabacco - except on wild west movies.. is it an alternative way of giving up the cigs?

Curlylow...dont think not chewing does you any harm....I missed chewing for a change and got to really like the flap jacks...but I know I am in the minority on this site liking them.....

Rowan - even sugar free gum has carbs so you need to be careful...one of the girls who posts here is chewing gum and she is still loosing so if it works for you then it should be ok...for me chewing gum made me feel hungry...think my stomach was expecting some food to land!! LOL

check out the biologist :)

i use sugar free gum - trident is the best!

Back