Are Bars ok on RTM

Huseyin

Silver Member
Hi Guys

First day on RTM here and im about to see my councellor tonight

I was told by two former LL people that Bars are not allowed on RTM and you must take shakes and soups only??

is this true?

Bars are fine. I'm having 2 a day at the mo (in an effort to curb weight loss).

What a great problem to have Guy!

I thought there was a secret one for when you're not in Foundation or is that only for Managers?

Ahhhhh

you serious about the chocolate bar loll

Im applying to be a manager

thanks for the response guys

I was allowed bars on RTM - i still have a few which I have now and then.

yeah, its true about the chocy bar for managers - its a choc and rasin one. I am yet to try it :)

Normal bars I had like 2 in my RTM per day... lol. I was naughty :D but my LLC allowed it...
It's that special one you can't have until you're done completely because it's an entire meal in itself or some such? Never had the chance to try it, but it does look tasty.

My LLC told me that those new Management bars actually replaced one of my meals on RTM... so I could have a chicken salad or something OR a bar. HMM. Tough choice there.

My LLC told me that those new Management bars actually replaced one of my meals on RTM... so I could have a chicken salad or something OR a bar. HMM. Tough choice there.

I would stick to the Bar ;)

Yep got it verified last night you are ok to have a bar on there, thanks for all the input though guys :)

hey, it's not my fault, this guy gets ahold of my keyboard when I get up to get anopther drink of H20.....

spam20boy.jpg

:p

Back