Are CDCs obliged to....

Good decision Debz - you'll be great.:)

Hi

Moved around a bit!! Born in Belfast then moved to dungannon then to Portadown and then finally to Newtownards. My family have since moved near lisburn. Where abouts are you?

I am going over for christmas on the 21st December really looking forward to it as I miss fresh air and friendly people!!

Sharon

Hi Sharon - u didn't half get about hun !! ;)

I'm in Dundonald....not far from Ards.....small world eh hun ??

Take care

Love

Debz
xx

Good decision Debz - you'll be great.:)

Cheers Dotty - I really hope so....:rolleyes: I'll certainly do my very very bestest ;)

catch ya later

love

Debz
xx

Know this is probably not the site to say this on but my favourite chippy in that area is in Dundonald so perhaps you could stand guard outside it all over christmas and new year to make sure I stay away!!!!

Hi Ya

I wouldnt trust myself not to go in and snaffle a load of fish and chips!! I was actually seriously temped to go accross the the Bridge Chippy (Beersbridge road) tonight because mum and dad bought out of there last night and before then I had forgotten how nice it looked and smelled!!

Know this is probably not the site to say this on but my favourite chippy in that area is in Dundonald so perhaps you could stand guard outside it all over christmas and new year to make sure I stay away!!!!

I'll be there Sharon...it's not 'The Golden Chip' by any chance ? think it's everyone's favourite ;)

might just camp outside to be sure.....!!

Debz
xx

Hi Ya

I wouldnt trust myself not to go in and snaffle a load of fish and chips!! I was actually seriously temped to go accross the the Bridge Chippy (Beersbridge road) tonight because mum and dad bought out of there last night and before then I had forgotten how nice it looked and smelled!!

Flippin heck Claire - do you live on the Beersbridge Road ???

Debz
xx

Last edited:
Hi Ya

Glad you didn't succumb - well done !!

Know wot u mean about the smell - I LOVE the smell of fish'n'chips - especially with loadsa salt and vinegar ;)

Debz
xx

Well done Debz - you should definitely go for it!

Also just for all the people who's CDC's tell them they have to buy a full box of a flavour??? Is also in the Code of Conduct that you have to offer a mixed selection. So pull them up on that one too!

aRRRRRRRRRGH!!! DON'T MENTION VINEGAR!! gets me all in a tizzy does that!! The only reason I miss chips is cause vinegar just isn't the same with a baked potato!!! :(

I am a complete vinegar fool!!! I drink pickle juice when the jar is empty just for the vinegar...same with kabab peppers, olives, and cocktail capers. VINEGAR YUMMMMMMM

My partner's mother just gave me 2 fancy bottles of vinegar for my birthday that are just waiting in the cupboard. I want it now.:eek:

Back