are pickles SF?

loolahoop

Silver Member
sorry if this is in the wrong place, werent toto sure where it went as i knoiw they dont have a syn vvalue.

anyways, pickles as in onions, beetoot, gherkins, red cabbage etc, i always thought were SuperFree, it lists these things on the SF pages, just doesnt state pickled, well, at group our SWC had these kind of things as raffle prizes and said that they are free so fill up etc etc, so i asked her are they just free, or superfree? she said no they are just free, then carried on, so now im a little confused coz i have been eating loads as SF....anyone else know??

Hm I would have thought that if the veg is superfree adding the vinegar wouldn't change it. Not sure now though!

It says in my green food optimising book on the superfree veg page
" Nearly all vegetables are Superfree Foods! Enjoy them fresh, frozen, canned or pickled in Vinegar"

I love pickled eggs at this time of year mmmmmmmm

Yes they are superfree! I love picked onions and gherkins! Going to be a lifesaver on the xmas buffet table this year!

It says in my green food optimising book on the superfree veg page
" Nearly all vegetables are Superfree Foods! Enjoy them fresh, frozen, canned or pickled in Vinegar"

I love pickled eggs at this time of year mmmmmmmm

you r right! just seen in my book too! :D thanks, will be letting my SWC know lol xx

Back