Are the flapjacks nice

MellowYellow

I am almost done my first week and i am off to the pharmacy soon to get weigh in.

I have only been having the vanilla and strawberry shakes for week 1. What are the flapjacks like

Well done on completing the hardest week Mellow Yellow! I've not actually tried them as someone on this forum compared them to chewing 200 year-old carpet ugh! Then again others like them and someone said when they're toasted they're not bad. I'm sticking with the shakes though. Another reason being that the action of chewing on something might make me want food....x S

i think they are absolutly the worst thing i have ever tasted (think it was me that compared them to very old nasty carpet hahaha) but then again you might like them, if i was you and u want to give them ago just get 1 of each and try them for yourself :) some people on here do manage to eat them if they have big glass of water next to them and constantly swill em down lol good luck x

Now how do i put this........ *Vomits*

Hahahahhahaaaaaa..... I'd maybe give em a try but only get 1!!! I think they are awfull... but everyones different i guess!!! x

I think i am actually the only person who doesn't mind them at all! I have one everyday for lunch and it is nice to chew something. The coconut ones are a bit better than the peanut ones but there is not really much difference.
They are dry and you need a big glass of water with them. Also, don't try and take a big bite, just break off small bits.
Not tried toasting them, bit dubious about heating any of these Lipotrim things up as find the hot shakes etc horrid!
Give them a go x

I got a coconut flapjack, just to taste. Oh my god vile....................

The smell, i took one bit and had to spit it out:mad:

I am going to stick with shakes

It's okay i think! I wouldn't say any of the things they give you are 'nice' but they do!

i have ordered a couple to try ,thought i could keep them in the cr for when it difficult to have a shake.
wondered what they are like dunked in coffee

They are that dry they would prob suck all the water out your cup with one dunk!
Might try that myself tomorrow :)

on saturday i had a training session and found myself in a situation where i couldn't make up my shake so i popped into the chemist and got a coconut flapjack!!!! it was like very very compacted ryvita( cardboard) with hint of coconut but i found that i ate it by breaking bits of and chewing i wouldn't swap them for a shake regular but if i knew i was going out all day i would get one again and i wasn't hungry after it either

on saturday i had a training session and found myself in a situation where i couldn't make up my shake so i popped into the chemist and got a coconut flapjack!!!! it was like very very compacted ryvita( cardboard) with hint of coconut but i found that i ate it by breaking bits of and chewing i wouldn't swap them for a shake regular but if i knew i was going out all day i would get one again and i wasn't hungry after it either

I may see if they have any.... get one to try!!! x

Vile. I mainly stick to soup and break the chocolate into thirds for coffee hot chocolates

lipotrim_boy said:
Vile. I mainly stick to soup and break the chocolate into thirds for coffee hot chocolates

Hi how do u make ur coffee hot chocolates. Do u just use the chocolate that's made up or do u make up another chocolate shake drink. Thanks

I've read that they go a lot softer if you put them in the microwave for a few seconds. Not tried them yet. My pharmacy didn't have them in cause they said no one likes them but I'd like to try for myself so they ordered a box in. Will just get a couple to try a first xx

Hi how do u make ur coffee hot chocolates. Do u just use the chocolate that's made up or do u make up another chocolate shake drink. Thanks

When i make em hun.... i make a choc one up as normal and then split it in two.... warm it sligtly then add a mug of fresh coffeee!!! Thats how i do it, Lipotrim boy prob does different!!! I do the same with vanilla!!! x

I used to have them toasted....just pop into the toaster for a few minutes.....way nicer than just out of the packet!!!!

Back