Are there any free foods that you can't eat?

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
Hi all, just wondering if there are any free foods that you find slow you're weight loss down, this week i have been very good with my foods and i STS:confused: the only difference this week is that i have had a lot of pineapple and melon, the fruits i usually have are apples, oranges, sometimes strawberries and i always have frozen fruits in the freezer which i love i.e Tescos Summer fruits. In class this week one lady finds that apples slow her down and another says it's oranges that do it to her.
:needhug:
xxx Loobylou

:hug99: There you go Looby a hug from me... bananas and mullerlights, they are what I had to cut back on, right at the beginning of my SW journey.

pineapple and melon wouldn't slow your weight loss down - they're speed foods.

they have a low sugar and high water contact and if anything should give your weight loss a boost.

...never know - you might have a double loss next week. ;)

Were you doing red or green? You shouldn't eat fruit after eating meat cus the meat takes ages to digest and if you have fruit after it will break down quickly but be stuck behind the meat and start to ferment and make you bloated

Banana's for me, can't have more than 1 a day, but they are good for me so I have them once a day

x

Hi Thanks for your replies, i do 3 green and 4 red, i've cut down on a lot of meat and been having Quorn, did it last week and lost 3lbs compared to my usual 1.5lbs nearly every week. I ate loads of pineapple and melon because it was a speed food so don't know what happened. It could possibly be something else so i will have to experiment. Thanks for the hug Nanny, hope your ok. Thanks again everyone. xxx Loobylou

Were you doing red or green? You shouldn't eat fruit after eating meat cus the meat takes ages to digest and if you have fruit after it will break down quickly but be stuck behind the meat and start to ferment and make you bloated

you are full of usefull information taz.:talk017:xx

interesting thread! i find it all ok free stuff but its the HEB choices get me...cos i love lots of them!!! porridge, weetabix, wholemeal bread, houmous etc

:hug99: There you go Looby a hug from me... bananas and mullerlights, they are what I had to cut back on, right at the beginning of my SW journey.

Dunno what Id do if I had to cut back on muller lights! xx

Mullerlights used to be my favourite but i much prefer lasting satisfaction yogurts and occasionally i buy Aldis optifit bio yogurts with wholegrains museli flavour great with your breakfast. xxx Loobylou

Mullerlights used to be my favourite but i much prefer lasting satisfaction yogurts and occasionally i buy Aldis optifit bio yogurts with wholegrains museli flavour great with your breakfast. xxx Loobylou (Still not sure on the whole quote thing)

I nearly bought this tonight is it nice???

Mullerlights used to be my favourite but i much prefer lasting satisfaction yogurts and occasionally i buy Aldis optifit bio yogurts with wholegrains museli flavour great with your breakfast. xxx Loobylou (Still not sure on the whole quote thing)

I nearly bought this tonight is it nice???
Yes they are lovely and creamy, Pot size is about the same as a Mullerlight, nice with a banana. xxx Loobylou

Aldi Stores Optifit, Bio Yogurt with Wholegrains, Low Fat, Muesli 100g

red.gif
Original Free
green.gif
Green Free

Willkat, to quote anther thread just click on the 'quote' button then write your comment underneath it

Back