Are there any team spaces?

abz

Gold Member
Hi guys. I didn't join a team before i went away because i though i may be a liability since i was going on my hols :D

are there any spaces in any teams going at the moment? i promise to be good :D

i'm doing the 1000 plan at the mo.

thanks

abz xx

hi i too dont have a team didnt know about them really,i am a good girl and promise to be 100% commited to any team i join i am on ss ,its my 3 day so i will have a big loss if you want it ha ha cheers angie x

yes you can run it ha ha

Hi Girls,
I might have a space coming up as one of our ladies has 'vanished' I'll put a post up if a space comes up
xxx

Hi guys. I didn't join a team before i went away because i though i may be a liability since i was going on my hols :D

are there any spaces in any teams going at the moment? i promise to be good :D

i'm doing the 1000 plan at the mo.

thanks

abz xx

Hey Abz - we might have a pozzy available, we're giving Madonnabodydouble until Friday to check in but she hasn't posted since week 5 and we're now collating week 7, so if by Friday she doesn't show - do you want to join Team 7?

ha. sorry minz. bish bosh sent me a pm and i read that first. if somebody has already taken that space though i would love to be on your team!!

abz xx

I told the team that we'd give her until Friday - so if she hasn't showed by the time I get home and log on (about 6.30pm) - I'll stick up a post to find a new member.

Good luck with team 3, assuming you got on there. If not, let me know, it will save me posting an ad.

Hi

I'm also looking to join a team. I'm about to start week 3 on friday and have and will stick 100% :)

Any spaces on a team and anyone wanting me lol - let me know :)

Last edited:
Back