are they still working?

mod-karen79

rainbows holiday buddy :)
well, the team challenges have been running for quite a few months now, but i was thinking to myself...are they still working???

lots of people join up at the start of the month and never report their losses.

what does everyone else think??? time for a new challenge?

There are a lot who don't seem to report back but I have a good team who always check in! What are you thinking in respect of a new challenge?

oh i don't know! i've not given it that much thought! lol

i've been in Team FBI and we always seem to start the months off with loads of members then end up with about 6 weighing in and finishing the month!

i think those that join then drop off will do that whatever the challenge is but if you can think of anything else then suggest! Maybe rather than doing an October challenge we should just go straight for christmas?

Cripes! Christmas is coming and karen is getting fat! lol - might have to serve myself up for xmas dinner. could do with carving a few slabs of meat of belly and thighs!

....or maybe i will stick to plan until xmas and shift some weight that way - it would be less painful than roasting myself in the oven and carving myself up with an electric carving knife :D

Oooh I am thinking its not a bad idea... I WI every week but kwym about others.. hmmmmmmmm

New Challenge - I personally prefer mthly ones as they seen attainable if that makes sense! lol

Erm.....

Ill go with the majority tho :)
xxx

Yeah a monthly one might be better i think, cos then if someone doesn't lose one week they'll still weigh in at the end of the month cos they'll still have a monthly loss :)

Back