Are they the same??....ANYONE?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by moomie, 20 January 2010 Social URL.

1. moomie

moomie Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.09%)
    Diet:
    exante
    :confused:Are The Cambridge and exante the same diet? The weight losses seem to be about the same as i have seen on here, (or are they better/worse?) as do the food pack ideas, but apparently you need to go 'collect and chat' with a distributer for the cambridge...is that right? are they the same of sort of diet bar' name differences? There is no cambridge peep in my area so I was curious....anyone know? xx:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. greenygirl

greenygirl Full Member

Diet:
    Herbalife
    Hi there-

Yes they are very similar- both are VLCD meal replacements-

Cambridge have slightly more flavour choices but both taste ok- and of course flavour it all personal choice.

I did Cambridge before and I have just bought some Exante - Exante is easier to buy as they post it too your home. Cambridge you go and collect and my advisor weighed me and we had a chat about what was working for me.

Good luck with whatever you decide

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.