are we allowed 2 X HEA + B's?

yep :D xx

too much pasta and potaoes?

phew...im sure im putting on abit of a tummy with this diet...i love green days..maybe im having too much pasta and potatoes?:cry:

phew...im sure im putting on abit of a tummy with this diet...i love green days..maybe im having too much pasta and potatoes?:cry:

My consultant always says if it's free food then there's not too much you can eat :) if it turns out that pasta and potatoes lay heavy on your tummy you may have to change plans to EE or red - don't worry though! I'm a complete worrier myself lol SW sure works though ;)

you're welcome :)

You DEFINITELY need your 2 hexBs on green if you eat lots of pasta (especially if it's white pasta) and potatoes. Otherwise you might finding yourself getting 'green day block' and your tummy will stick out ;)
I loooove pasta and potatoes but also make the most of the free beans and pulses and sweetcorn which *ahem* give you the impression you're losing weight :) :)

And just because you're on a green day it doesn't mean you have to go into pasta overload - you don't even have to eat any if you don't want to. There are so many other free foods so why stick with just the one! It's also useful to switch from white pasta and rice to the wholegrain varieties.

apart from pasta rice and potaces...what other free food is there mainly on green then that u can make a main meal with...?im kindda eating mainly pasta and potatoes....which i love of course..esp as im half italian!:wave_cry:i like the free noodles too....

all types of dried noodles
risotto rice
paella rice
pudding rice
buckwheat
bulgher wheat
cous cous
quinoa
millet
pearl barley
beans, pulses and lentils -aduki, black eyed, borlotti, broad, butter, cannelini, chickpeas, flageolot, haricot, all varieties of lentils, mung, kidney, pinto, and soya.
quorn
all fruit and vegetables

all types of dried noodles
risotto rice
paella rice
pudding rice
buckwheat
bulgher wheat
cous cous
quinoa
millet
pearl barley
beans, pulses and lentils -aduki, black eyed, borlotti, broad, butter, cannelini, chickpeas, flageolot, haricot, all varieties of lentils, mung, kidney, pinto, and soya.
quorn
all fruit and vegetables

I've noted those down - good to remember as its so easy to end up in a pasta/potato rut.

Thanks Circes!! :) xx

dont forget eggs :)

Back