Are we ever happy?

Baby-belle

Gold Member
Ok so it is Saturday night..... I'm excited about going out no idea what to wear as usual as I start getting ready my mood changes as I realise none of my clothes fit like they used to (to baggy) instead of thinking wow I have lost weight I slumped onto my bed an wanted to cry I felt fat and upset......

Surely this is not normal where I have lost weight so slow I don't notice it in myself and still feel as hefty as I did this should of been a positive but some how it felt negative so it made me wander are we ever happy?

Has anyone else had this ?

Not been in that position yet (where my going out clothes are too baggy!) but maybe you are feeling a bit down generally - that happens to everyone from time to time.

Perhaps you are going somewhere that you feel pressurised into looking a certain way? Try going somewhere different on a Saturday night or going out with different people who will lift your spirits. Then when you are feeling good go and show off a new wardrobe :)

Yes I think a shopping trip is needed! But I have a virus at the mo so it probably doesn't help with my spirits my fella cheered me up but still I do think we are silly sometimes

Back