Are you a grazer

cara08

Silver Member
or do you eat 3 proper meals a day? i tend to graze most of the day then eat nothing after my evening meal, i didn't have breakfast or lunch today but have eaten a banana, some apricots, had a mugshot and just had some fromage frais... am making a fish pie for dinner tonight

I usually am a three meals a day person and a snack in between (usually fruit). I suppose I could be classed as a grazer as well though as it tends to take me ages to eat a meal cos i get sidetracked (i.e. I put my Weetabix into the bowl and ten this morning and didn't finish eating it until almost 11 and I sat down to lunch just after two and was still picking my way through it after three!).

Since following SW and having 3 good meals and a couple of evening snacks I find that I am so full that I couldn't manage to eat anymore even if I wanted to, so I stick to my 3 meals a day with 2 alpen light bar's and maybe an apple as an evening snack - seems to be working so far too.....

I have my 3 small meals a day, but also have my fruit, yoghurt to graze through the day.

I'm definitely a grazer. I have my meals, but brekkie is 28g of cereal with some plain yogurt... then I nibble throughout the morning on fruit, etc, then lunch... and I normally stop eating then, apart from maybe another piece of fruit, until tea time.

Back