Are you a sipper or a gulper?

Spinoza

Never give up
I glug my shakes down in about 20 seconds - the only thing I can make last any longer is the soup, and that's just because it's too hot to bolt! (Or the crapjacks now that I think of it - I can make those last until the end of time). :rolleyes:

My friend started LT Monday, and she makes hers last for 15 minutes. Seriously don't know how she does it!

Which do you do?

Im on Exante not LT but I must admit I make my shakes really last, they last a lot longer than my diet coke etc would have. Thankfully though I enjoy them so tend to really sip them

I gulp mine down. The first day I hated the taste, I realised on day two that cold water was the answer, now I can make them last... oh, a whole minute!

i gulp mine down to im usually so hungry that i just want to drink it all at once. but today day 4 i think i was in ketosis and didnt actually feel hungry but still downed it lol:)

I also gulp mine down, The water has to be freezing that I use, I shake it fast and gulp it within about 15 secs. If I leave it any longer I won't drink it lol

I make a warm/hot mousse, with either strawberry, vanilla or chocolate flavour sachet and eat it slowly... before and after drinking a half pint of freezing cold water so I feel satisfied that I have had something to 'eat' lol :p

I gulp mine down too! didnt start that way though, used to make them last but as the days go on im downing them quicker and quicker.

I gulp them down too, but I like them so I really enjoy them, except for the chicken soup which I have with a spoon and therefore takes longer.

I make mine up with 600ml cold water. Glug them down, but do feel quite full even when theres a bit left at bottom! Helps with the water drinking too!
Emma x

I make mine up with 600ml cold water. Glug them down, but do feel quite full even when theres a bit left at bottom! Helps with the water drinking too!
Emma x

i was gonna ask if anyone else adds more water i do about 500/600 too. at least it lasts a little bit longer that way.

I take about 5 minutes to drink mine! I think I must be the only one that does though looking at the above posts!

I really like them, so sometimes gulp them (especially if I'm in a hurry!) but sometimes sip and really make them last!

I blend mine with about 300mls of water and ice (when i can - can't do it in work). Then I put it in a nice glass (defo not plastic - can't stand plastic glasses for some reason) and drink it through a straw. I love it that way. Probably takes me up to 3 mins to drink it.

I mix my shake into the chocolate mousse; personally I can't stand it as a shake. I only take chocolate because I can't stomach strawberry or vanilla. Don't get me started on the flapjacks. Sticking to the chocolate really helps me and I never get tired of it.

I mix my shake into the chocolate mousse; personally I can't stand it as a shake. I only take chocolate because I can't stomach strawberry or vanilla. Don't get me started on the flapjacks. Sticking to the chocolate really helps me and I never get tired of it.

yeah i tried the mousse yesterday it was lovely will definately be having it again

Back