Are you allowed

slinkymalinkey

Feeling fab!
Hot chocolate -Highlights? Anybody know....

I have tried milk in my tea and it sure is not working for me just yet,so have gone back to black. The milk tasted so creamy, i didn't enjoy it atall. Funny thing was before LT i always used skimmed milk all the time. Maybe if i keep trying but at the moment it certainly isn't hitting the spot!!

i also used to be a huge diet coke fan and don't have the urge to try that either. But i do fancy hotchocolate as have some in the cupboard (highlights)and just wondered if it's a yes or no goer.

Have you finished your 2 week refeed? I dont think it would be allowed during the refeed to be honest, but I am working so I dont have the paperwork with me. Totally not sure though, unless its classed as a diet drink - sorry chick I dont know.

What am I talking about, of course your not finished your 2 week refeed.....excuse me, blame the nightshift.

If I was you, I would email or phone lipotrim tomorrow and ask them before you use any.

Dont you have any choc whip maintenance shakes or choc shakes left from lipotrim that you could use for tonight?

If I was you, I would email or phone lipotrim tomorrow and ask them before you use any.

Dont you have any choc whip maintenance shakes or choc shakes left from lipotrim that you could use for tonight?

Yep, i will call them tomorrow to clarify.

I do have the maintenance choc whip but i just fancied a nice hot drink something different from tea. Not too worry hun,thanks for your help X

At a guess i would say wait untill week 2 for anything like that if its allowed but coudnt honestly say, sorry

Back