Only 4 weeks

Starting today, on the TS for 4 weeks.
Weighed 18 stone and would love to get into the 15's. I have tried this before, but only ever managed to do it for 2 weeks. I'm determined to do it for 4 this time.
2 shakes and 1 bar a day. I found that the soups never filled me but the shakes do. Although I used semi skimmed milk to make the shakes last time, but I'm using water this time. I want to do it properly.
Just had my morning shake, it was Strawberry and tasted nice, which always helps

4 weeks to go ☺

Ok, I know I should only weigh myself once a week, but I weighed myself this morning and weighed 17 stone. That's a weight loss of 1stone!!!! This is only my forth day!! I knew that the first week I would lose a lot, but I'm only half way through. I even ate some of my daughters dinner last night.......chips that she left on her plate.
Well, 3 weeks and 3 days to go

Ok, I know I should only weigh myself once a week, but I weighed myself this morning and weighed 17 stone. That's a weight loss of 1stone!!!! This is only my forth day!! I knew that the first week I would lose a lot, but I'm only half way through. I even ate some of my daughters dinner last night.......chips that she left on her plate.
Well, 3 weeks and 3 days to go

That's an amazing lost in four days. It does get slower, especially if you don't stick to TS and drink enough water, but you could be 15 stone in less than a month. Congratulations. I wish I lost it that quickly. If you are doing TS without any cheats, you'll get into Ketosis which means you won't feel as hungry. I find it quite hard every fifth week as I add 200cals into the fourth week as per Exante instructions. It's all healthy stuff but knocks me out of Ketosis. I've been doing for nearly three months but I am down about two and a half stone, and that's two and a half stone I wouldn't have lost without Exante TS. Stay strong and stay the distance. That four weeks will pass quicker than you think.

Back