are you doing anything after LT?

FloridaGirl

:D Hi there everyone!!!
Just wondering if anyone else is doing anything for themselves during or after LT,
I want this to be the new me so I ve just had botox done, lip enhancement and my teeth whitened!!!!
Just need to be slim now ha ha ha ha!!!!
Roll on my last stone (or should I say roll OFF!!) yipee!!!!!!!!

I am going on a spa/horse riding break with my bezzie mate at the end of May. She is a stunning tall size 8 and that combined with me not wanting to break the horse triggered my starting LT.

The weekend before I plan to have a blow out and a total new haircut and then raid my wardrobe and pack a bag with all my "thinner clothes" that are gathering dust in the back of the wardrobe. I also plan to then go somewhere with a £1000 i am saving where there is a complimentary personal shopping service and have them "style me" :)

I'm figuring that all the money i'm saving by not buy junk food etc will contribute towards the cost :)

Plus it will be a reward for reaching goal which will hopefully be around my bday in August. It's something i've wanted to do for years as I often look a other people and think they just look so "together" if you know what i mean? Alll co-ordinated and accessorized.. and i just feel i don't know what suits me.

So i figure the new me will know how to make the most of it :p

Hoping to get boob reduction!!!!

I'll be making myself a costume I've had my eye on for a while now but don't want to do it at my current size.

I'm going on a mega shopping spree. Might have to get myself one of those personal shoppers people though, as I've only ever bought fat clothes before I have no idea how to shop thin :giggle:

if you contact debenhams they have a personal shopper service for free. I used them to help me pick my bridesmaids dresses which would have been a nightmare otherwise.
The personal shopper is really friendly and takes the stress out of it all making you feel pampered without stressing about the cost and you can try on things that you wouldnt normally even consider.

Uplift :) xx

Tell you what I had done years ago, and it's been brilliant. Be Colour Analysed (I used to be an Amway consultant) and could do this myself. It's truly amazing discovering how colours that suit your skin-tone really do make you look better, your skin cleared etc. I wondered years ago why every time I tried a dusty pink or grey dress on, I felt very draband immediately changed into something else. I'm a Spring, so the complete opposite colour spectrum. Since then, I only buy MY colours in clothing. Try it.

Great thread! Okay, I've got no major plans but some of the things i'm going to do when i reach goal:

* go on a Monsoon dress shopping spree
* go on a general all-encompassing clothes shopping spree, lol
* learn to ski at the Chill Factore, Manchester

My one big goal is to be able to wear a pretty summer dress this summer and not not live in jeans . I hope to reach goal around end of May /early june and I cant wait . All I need then is the weather and the lotto

oh yes, to not feel hot sweaty, pink and uncomfortable on every single sunny day would be wonderful, i agree :)

and we will do it!!

Get my teeth whitened.
I have a wardrobe full of clothes to get back into so I don't need 'new' clothes! LOL!

going to have plastic surgery, need arms, tum, legs and bust done. going to see plastic surgeon in May to what he can do with the funding I been allocated
Becks

Tell you what I had done years ago, and it's been brilliant. Be Colour Analysed (I used to be an Amway consultant) and could do this myself. It's truly amazing discovering how colours that suit your skin-tone really do make you look better, your skin cleared etc. I wondered years ago why every time I tried a dusty pink or grey dress on, I felt very draband immediately changed into something else. I'm a Spring, so the complete opposite colour spectrum. Since then, I only buy MY colours in clothing. Try it.

I am really interested in this - where do you go to get it done and how much does it cost please?

Back