Are you doing CD whilst being unemployed ?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by paul1978, 17 January 2010 Social URL.

1. paul1978

paul1978 DO NOT QUIT !

Is anyone doing CD who are unemployed ? Im just wondering because it may be a possibility that I may become unemployed soon (hopefully not though) and as I was thinking about re-starting CD, am now quite worried that I wont be able to because I wont be able to find the money each week. :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.7lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / SML / Orlistat
    I'm a student and don't have a job... does that count? I'll be honest, it's difficult. It means making sacrifices. Do I want this new shiny [insert word here] or do I want my CD packs? Do I want this weekend away or do I want my CD packs? It really all comes down to what you want more, to lose the weight, or the other things you can spend the money on. It's a decision I have to make regularly, whether I want new shoes, a new top, new music, or whether I want to lose the weight and change my life. And I always go for the second, well, most of the time! So like I said, it's not easy, but it's possible.

4. bunnycd

bunnycd Full Member

Just wondering how much you pay each week for your packs?

5. Caz

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.7lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    I pay £1.75 for shakes, soups and porridges, £1.85 for tetras and £1.95 for bars. But it does vary. If you're under 5ft 8 and doing Sole Source (where it's total meal replacement) you need 3 a day, if you're 5ft 8 or over or a guy it's 4 a day.

6. Caz

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.7lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    I've just realised that you're a CDC and so not just trying to find out about CD! Sorry, didn't realise :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.