Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Are you doing CD whilst being unemployed ?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by paul1978, 17 January 2010 Social URL.

1. paul1978

paul1978 DO NOT QUIT !

Is anyone doing CD who are unemployed ? Im just wondering because it may be a possibility that I may become unemployed soon (hopefully not though) and as I was thinking about re-starting CD, am now quite worried that I wont be able to because I wont be able to find the money each week. :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.7lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / SML / Orlistat
    I'm a student and don't have a job... does that count? I'll be honest, it's difficult. It means making sacrifices. Do I want this new shiny [insert word here] or do I want my CD packs? Do I want this weekend away or do I want my CD packs? It really all comes down to what you want more, to lose the weight, or the other things you can spend the money on. It's a decision I have to make regularly, whether I want new shoes, a new top, new music, or whether I want to lose the weight and change my life. And I always go for the second, well, most of the time! So like I said, it's not easy, but it's possible.

4. bunnycd

bunnycd Full Member

Just wondering how much you pay each week for your packs?

5. Caz

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.7lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    I pay £1.75 for shakes, soups and porridges, £1.85 for tetras and £1.95 for bars. But it does vary. If you're under 5ft 8 and doing Sole Source (where it's total meal replacement) you need 3 a day, if you're 5ft 8 or over or a guy it's 4 a day.

6. Caz

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.7lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    I've just realised that you're a CDC and so not just trying to find out about CD! Sorry, didn't realise :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.