Extra Easy Are you starting to notice you have lost weight yet?

Hello all,
I am a petite girl with a very large middle and backside!!
I haven't got a lot to lose although it feels like it!!
I'm not having the big losses at my group like most of the others, as I only have around 2 stone to lose before I reach my ideal weight, I have started group early last month and have so far lost 7lbs...I feel like its a huge achievement for me & going to group just gives me the kick up the backside that I need...

I haven't noticed I've lost weight yet (in appearance) but I feel so much more energy and happiness for just sticking to it, I hope to have gained my 1 stone award before Christmas and I will be super happy...it's going to be a long journey but I'm proud of myself for not giving in when others have lost 3-4lb a week and ice only lost 1.5lb xx

Good luck everyone please feel free to share your stories x

Hi there!!!

I'm only 4'11.5" with about 1stone 10lbs to lose in total. I too have so far lost 7lbs and can only really see it round my face. It's annoying because if I put on 2-3lbs it really really shows, but losing it isn't showing so much!
I do fit into a pair of work trousers that I didn't before though!

Slow and steady wins the race! Thats what I say!!!

Sounds like you have a bit less to lose than me and are losing at about the same speed.
I've been noticing my loss (10.5lb) in the last couple of weeks. My jawline feels firmer and my mouth seems to turn down less at the edges so my cheeks have lost weight too. I also have a pair of pjs (my fattest clothes) that now falls down a bit, and a pair of cords that are now annoying without a belt.
I think my waistbands have mostly been forced out of shape by being squeezed onto me, so they don't sit right even now they fit better... I'm looking forward to some clothes shopping in the spring, and normally I HATE buying trousers!
I took my waist and hip measurements when I started and re-measured myself the other night, and holding the tape measure out at the old size I was it was hard to believe how much I'd shrunk in just a couple of months! Some of that was water and bloating I think, but still!

I'm 5ft2 and started at 12st7 I didn't realise notice a difference in myself till I had lost my 1st stone but my biggest difference was going from 2stone loss to 2 1/2 stone loss. Even my mother in law commented that I didn't really look much different then losing that last half stone and I totally changed and shrunk lol.

I haven't lost a great deal- but I always feel my tummy feels smaller- but I'm not sure it is. It doesn't look smaller. I'm thinking once I've reached the 1 stone mark, I might! I have a big bum, thighs and belly but a very small waist and bust. Total pear!

Yay, had my first 'Someone's really losing it [weight]!' today!
A colleague who sees me three days a week and not usually standing up, so she noticed the difference :)

Hello all,
I am a petite girl with a very large middle and backside!!
I haven't got a lot to lose although it feels like it!!
I'm not having the big losses at my group like most of the others, as I only have around 2 stone to lose before I reach my ideal weight, I have started group early last month and have so far lost 7lbs...I feel like its a huge achievement for me & going to group just gives me the kick up the backside that I need...

I haven't noticed I've lost weight yet (in appearance) but I feel so much more energy and happiness for just sticking to it, I hope to have gained my 1 stone award before Christmas and I will be super happy...it's going to be a long journey but I'm proud of myself for not giving in when others have lost 3-4lb a week and ice only lost 1.5lb xx

Good luck everyone please feel free to share your stories x

When i had lost four stone, i looked in the mirror and couldnt notice it..... Your mind takes a long time to adjust to what it does see instead of what it thinks it should see.

I lost 3 stone about 3 years ago, and to be honest, I couldn't see the difference that everyone was talking about! Hoping to see it this time as doing it with work and healthy attitude!

People started to notice with me after 4 stone, I think that was when I also bought some new trousers too. I look in the mirror and dont really see any difference

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Only noticed that I had to use a belt this week for my work trousers :D but a colleague asked me on Monday if I'd lost weight, so that was a boost!

I can't tell any difference at all yet!
No one has commented yet. I've inly lost 10 lbs since starting slimming world but I've lost 1st 5 since January and no comments at all, although I have done it super slowly.
Altogether I've lost 1st 10 in the last 2 ears and not a single comment, which I don't mind at all cos I hate a fuss!x

I can't tell any difference at all yet!
No one has commented yet. I've inly lost 10 lbs since starting slimming world but I've lost 1st 5 since January and no comments at all, although I have done it super slowly.
Altogether I've lost 1st 10 in the last 2 ears and not a single comment, which I don't mind at all cos I hate a fuss!x

Perhaps you're ever so good at hiding it soooom? Come spring the strap tops can come out and who knows what fuss might be made! :p

my weigh-in trousers made me feel scruffy at work today as they're a bit baggy and haggered. I think thats a good sign? :)

I've discussed this a fair bit recently. Since last June I've lost over 13st in weight (with another 6 to go at least) and STILL don't see any change in myself when simply looking in the mirror, Absolutely none..!!

Every so often I have a picture collage that I add a new picture to as I get lighter and only then can I really see any changes in myself. But nether the less, despite the fact my clothes are clearly small and I can see the numbers go down and my graph goes down on the SW site, when I look in a mirror, my head sees no changes at all and still sees a fat me. I cant wait until this changes

Back