Stabilization Are you supposed to weigh yourself daily in Stabilization?

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by Don'tWantToBeFatAnd50!, 16 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Don'tWantToBeFatAnd50!

Don'tWantToBeFatAnd50! Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(12.21%)
    Diet:
    Dukon Stabilization
    I am sure it is in the book somewhere but do you continue to check your weight daily still when you change over to the stabilization phase?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jade25

Jade25 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(12.89%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Yeah think you're right. So if u start to put on you'll know straight away and can rectify it

4. Maintainer

Maintainer ** Chief WITCH **

Start Weight:
    141kg
    Current Weight:
    69.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    65.0kg
    Lost(%):
    71.7kg(50.85%)
    Diet:
    Self devised
    In phase 4 stabilisation (for the rest of your life) some might still think it appropriate to weigh themselves daily, but I would have hoped that, by then, it would already be more normal to go for a once a week (after Thursday PP) after a certain period at least.

Some would disagree. If you did not struggle in Conso, and you're due to move into Stab, I'd advise moving slowly keeping to Conso principles, and adding things in, checking your weight etc as you go.

Good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.