1. slimforlive

slimforlive Full Member

Slimming World
    Hi all,

I've got a work black tie do tomorrow evening, and I've just tried on EVERYthing that's suitable in my whole wardrobe - about 8 outfits all with different 'magic' underware and I hated myself in everything. I am soooo glad I've started this diet, hopefully when the next 'do' comes along (couple of months away I think) I might actually be able to fit into one of my nice dresses! Instead, ending up with something very untrendy. Hmph. Guess I can pretend it's 'retro'! :rotflmao:

Just hope this is the end of trying on my whole wardrobe before going out in something that's the best of a bad lot!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Don't diet anymore!
    2 months from now you will be a good 2 to 3 stone lighter than you are now and well on your way to slimdom so look forward to the next do :)

4. Royal Purple

Royal Purple Full Member

The Cambridge Diet- Sole Source
    don't worry a thing about this sweets. ud definitely see a huge diff even in 2 months time, and ud be looking totally gorgeous for ur next do!
  5. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    CD SS
    Nothing like that sort of experience to reinforce and motivate you in your quest - it will be dropping off in no time!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.