ARGGH! *food mentioned*

Caz

Repeat Offender
I'm really feeling like I want food today. Not even crazy naughty food, though mmm biscuits! I just feel like I want to actually be eating something. Even something healthy! I don't know why I'm like this at the moment, just really really want to actually feel like I'm eating something. Help!!

It doesn't help that I'm not really liking pretty much any of the shakes I have left Cappuncino and Vanilla. I do quite like Vanilla with coffee, but just don't feel like it at all! I think I've realised part of why I feel like this though. I only got a couple of bars this week and they all went at the beginning of the week with being out and stuff. I felt like this the end of last week before WI too, same situation. So I think I need to spread out my bars more, or buy more than a couple. At least with them they feel like a treat because they're yum and they require actual chewing!!

I've already had two porridges today and am out of soup! I've got 2 porridges and 2 shakes left, WI at 10am tomorrow so I could just have 4 porridges today I suppose!!

I love the bars. I get five. Chop them all up and freeze them in bags. Its like eating a bag of revels. Really nice, and they take longer to eat.

I've just read a post of yours yesterday, where you mentioned your jeans where growing. Keep thinking of how much bigger they will get if you stick with it.

Your doing so well, and I think tomorrow weigh in will be a great boost for you too x

think of the next size down jeans hun!
Your doing so well....why let food rule you now?
Stick with it hun and resist the temptation....even if its healthy, it can be a slippery slop to "testing" the diet....
Your doing fantasticly well hun....think of other things that will please you more....skinny clothes, do some dress shopping online!
I have some pictures of dresses i want to wear to a wedding in September on the fridge....and everytime i think about food, i look at those dresses and know i'm doing the right thing!
xxx

agree with everyone else stick with it till your WI tomorrow and get loads more bars for next week and porridge.
If it make you feel any better Im craving carbs big time as Im due my TOTM and I get like this every month - you just have to get throught it adn dont let it take you over and undo all your hard work
xxx

Hey hon
Hang in there.. Some days you will feel more hungrier than others I feel a little peckish tonight... If your struggling you can always do ss+ next week speak to your councellor tomorrow..
I have wi tomorrow to 9.45... so me and you both. Good luck hon and hang in there your doing great x Think about that dress that you want to get into xx

I don't know what's wrong with me!! I just ate a few chips, only 3 or 4, but again, I don't know why I'm doing it! I don't know whether I'm just trying to sabotage everything I've done so far, it's stupid! I know I've done well so far, and I'm proud of that, and I have a long way to go, I don't know why I'm eating even those small things. The last couple of days I've been really bad! Haven't eaten that much at all, but it's like whatever was stopping me before isn't now. And I'm starting to get annoyed with myself about it! I've got just under a month to fit into a dress to wear out that's still many inches too small and I'm not helping myself! It was going to be a close run already but I'm not expecting much of a loss at all this week, so have made it even harder no doubt.

i admire everyone doing ss, i think the people posting before me are right - maybe try ss+ and choose 3 CD and a 200 kcal meal, perhaps will help. you can always go down a step again afterwards.

TOTM.... hmmm I'm due mine in err 2 or 3 days, this might be a part of it! This is the first since I started the diet so haven't really had that experience. That might well be why though. Though it's no excuse! I just want to say thanks to all of you guys, you keep me sane! I don't know what I'd do without you all!!

Caroline,
Stop hon !! Dont eat anymore chips .. Your doing so well.. Remove yourself from the kitchen and go and have a nice relaxing bath.. That dress.. think about that dress the dress that you want to get into hon
Your doing fab. .dont blow it hon.
Chin up you have wi tomorrow xxx

I was just considering SS+ for a week but I think I'm better off just working through this. I'm going to choose things a lot more carefully tomorrow. Get more bars. More choc mints for hot chocolates! This week I got a lot of things I hadn't had before so didn't get many of the things which I've now realised are my favourites!

you need to change that frame of mind hun!
you WILLLLLLL fit into that dress! You WILL do SS 100% this week, you WILL stay away from food!
You need to put the bits of food in the past and stop making them part of your present!
Your doing so well hun....keep those thoughts on that dress and how it will make you feel to be in it and the compliments you will get!!!!!
xx

Don't worry Curly I've stepped away from the chips! I don't even want them. I can't go and have a bath though. I'm too sad and there's things I want to watch on TV! Got to finish some work then it's time for Gok's fashion fix which usually cheers me up! And also 1066 on after that. Not normally my thing but my friend is in it and I missed it yesterday... I want to see her on it!!

Am doing alright with water consumption today actually, surprisingly! Got to just keep it up and finish off my water for the day!

It may sound obvious but last week before weigh in I made a CD shopping list. I kept it on my desk at work and every so often double checked it to see if I was happy with my choice for the week to come. By the time I got to weigh in I was absolutely sure that I knew what I wanted and I didn't make choices in a hurry. Go make a list now (or after your bath) and spend some time thinking about what you've got planned for the week ahead and the CD choices you need to make. It will help you stay in control and think about stuff other than food. Good luck at your weigh in.

I did that, I just picked the wrong things I think! hehe Was because I wanted to try most things so I could discover what I liked.

Back