argghh!!! :'(

Im so so mad with myself :( i have been gorging since i got weighed thursday i started with the excuse "its easter!" and i havent stopped since!! I got my stone and a half award last week and i only needed to lose 1lb to get my club 10 this week and iv spoiled it.... Im so disapointed with myself i dont no why but iv just felt so hungry the last two days (maybe bcos its that time of the month? I dont no) so i have started everyday with good choices but by evening im still wanting to eat so iv just stuffed myself with rubbish!! Honestly i could kick myself or cry.... Actually both :( sorry about the rant just had to get it out

I find when its totm I eat and eat and eattt and crave the sweet stuff. dont be too hard on your self =] restart tomorrow=]

Don't be so hard on yourself! Sounds hormonal to me, I get the odd week like that even at 62! Just draw a line underneath it,read your book again,have you got the new mag? Then look at the recipes and plan to make at least 1 of them this week. Remember,you wouldn't throw out a bouquet if one flower had wilted .

Draw a line hun. If you keep feeling guilty or feeling like you have blown it then you will keep on being off plan. Its only been a few days, its star week and sometimes its just too hard to say no!!! Just think of that club ten, you are so close!!

Do a food plan, just for today, and stick to it. Dont even think "i dont fancy what i've planned" just do it. I always find just one day breaks the cycle and i can do anything for just one day!!!

Thankyou all for spuring me on im on track again today hopefully i will see the whole day out today on track..... It is just sweet stuff iv been wanting. Yep i have the new mag iv been reading it this morn for insperation, and thats a good idea about the food plan i have only just seen this so if i feel like this again i will use that idea. I get weighed tomora I AM going to stay on track today get tomora over with and then il be doing a 100% next week. Thankyou for your words and ideas :)

Good for you getting back on the wagon.

I'm on day one (again) myself and struggling as I am tired! All I want is some choc for a sugar fix but I'm going to have an apple and make a cuppa instead.

Dinner is jerk chicken (using a tube of jerk sauce that I will syn). Had 5 syns so far so depending on how synfull the jerk sauce turns out I might have a small glass of wine tonight

Really want the new mag - must go hunting on my way home from work!

Its hard isnt it :( iv been the same with tiredness i find its when the kids are on holiday too we have been in for two days and i find not being active exhausting! Im usually doing school runs (schools a 30 min walk each way) then im home cleaning making/changing beds looking after my six mnth old but the last two days we have had lazy days and havent left the house.... I dont think this helps :-/ but we will get there back to routine next week when the kids go back to school :) we have plans the next two days thank goodness i dont think i could cope with another lazy day lol. Ps your dinner sounds good.... And the glass of wine to go with :) we have salmon with rice boiled in chicken stock with a side salad

Well after feeling like that i only put on half a pound!! :) i dont no how, i was sure sure id put on at least 3lb!! Im so chuffed iv been as good as gold since hopefully il get my club 10,1 and 1/2 lb to go :)

Back