Extra Easy Days Argh! Completly off target!

cre

Sorry to moan everyone but I have been completely off plan for a week due to illness and I can't seem to get back on track. If anyone has any tips I will be eternally greatful. This is my third month of slimming world and I aimed to have a stone off by Christmas but so far I have only managed 8lb :-(
Hope everyone else is doing better than me x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

To be honest this a very hard time of year to stay on plan. I spent most of last week off plan and gained 1.5lbs, I am trying to be good this week but have more Xmas parties to go to.
Best advice I can give you is be on plan when you can but don't beat yourself up if u have a bad day and also go back to basics- write a food diary, eat lots of super free and try new recipes.
Don't give up, good luck! X

8lbs is great though :) well done

I agree it is a very hard time of year to loose weight and its also very hard to stick to plan when your ill so don't beat yourself up too much.

Try to think if you hadn't joined slimming world you would have probably gained 8lbs or more over this period so well done on how far you've come so far!

As for getting back on plan remember why you wanted to loose weight in the first place, remember your favourite slimming world meals and treat yourself to some of them

8lb is great & like others have said if you hadnt joined you wouldnt have lost that by now :)

Im writing everything down in a diary to keep myself as much on plan as possible - it is certainly making me think twice about what im eating. I've been yo-yoing for a few months now over the same 4lbs. I also plan every week so I know what im having & know what to buy at the supermarket.

good luck & keep up the good work

8 pounds off is fab! Damage limitation this time of year and I swear by exercise. It means if (sorry when) I overindulge, I know I won't feel so bad as I have exercised. Plus the cold weather makes me want to work up a sweat! :) So perhaps try adding some exercise. You never want to eat anything bad after it as you undo all your hard work xx

Plan your week and your shopping - plan plan and then plan a bit more!!! X

Good luck and well done for your loss to date x

Thanks everyone

Back on plan today and just made a yummy sw lasagne for tea with tons of veg in and going to do roasted butternut squash with it. Thinking making squash soup with any leftovers. It's the work Xmas party on sat so better be super good for the rest of the week. X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back