Argh!!! Contentment?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Byebye bingo wings, 5 October 2007 Social URL.

1. Byebye bingo wings

Byebye bingo wings Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi All,

I've lost a great 5 stone since the end of June and I lurrrrrrrrve Cambridge, however I did a couple fo weeks eating (sensibly) and managed to loose anothers... but the problem is I still need to lose at least 3 stone and I can't get back on SS!

I think part of it is that I feel good about myself again for the forst time in years, I've gone from a sz 24 to a sz 16 which is amazing, and if you had asked me this time last year what size I would have been happy at, I would have been over the moon to be a normal 16-18.
    Also everyone who knows me, calls me skinny ribs and tells me how fantastic I look, and while it's lovely to hear I feel it is counter productive at the moment!

I need to loose this final bit of weight before xmas but if I keep eating it'll never happen! :(

Any advice? Did anyone else go through a similar feeling once they had lost a lot of weight?

I need to Sole Source!!!!!!!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Cambridge Plan
    You don't have to Sole Source.

You could do 790 which has similar weight losses to SS but includes a fairly large meal aswell as your 3 packs per day.

790 does work, I went onto it two weeks ago and have lost 4lbs each week!
  4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.