Argh it's not fair!

Byebye bingo wings

:cry: It's weigh in tonight and preliminary reports on the scales at home (weighed the same on those as my CDC's) suggests I've only lost 2lbs.
I know it's going down, but I'm gutted I'm only on the 2nd week, I had a few vodka and coke zero's on Saturday, but no food! I cooked Pizza and Salad for my girlies and resisted and I feel I probably could have lost 2lbs on another diet....one where I can eat! :cry::cry::cry: It's really disheartening, I might switch onto another diet if I'm only going to lose 2lbs a week...may aswell have the pleasure of real food.

I don't know what to do, I'm sooo sad. x

What did you lose last week? Don't give up on it just yet, give it another two weeks and reassess after a month. You know this diet works and will lose you nearly a stone a month. I don't believe you would get the same results on another diet, with food, especially at this time of year.

Don't be disheartened just yet. You don't know what you CD scales say yet, and I have known weight to fly off overnight. Drink plenty of water today and wait and see. Even if it is 2lbs, I bet you will have a good loss next week if you stick to it!

I only lost 2 pounds last week and one week I only lost 1 pound. After the 1 pound loss I lost 4 pounds and early indications this week show I have already lost 3 and weigh day isn't till Saturday. Keep it up girl you'll lose more the following week. xx

In all honesty I did lose 11lbs last week, think I was setting myself up for at least a 5lb loss.
Mum said exactly the same to me last night, stick with it and I'll probably have a good loss next week.
I know the diet works, just finding it really hard at the moment... I was hoping to be 2 stone lighter by christmas, which means I have 4 weeks to lose another stone...:(
I've been swaying a little towards eating today, but I'm going to keep with it! (for now!)

Read your signature as you are right on the ball there:

This is my second time on CD SS, and I'm loving it again!
I lost 6 stone last year on SS, and dropped from a size 24 to a size 14.

So you know it works and you know you can. Why get so
disheartened so soon? Stick with it and the results will come

I lost 11lb last week and only 3lb this week so we're in the same boat. Hopefully this week we'll keep it up and feel better x

Hey Sadsam - a huge loss like 11lbs is only 'normal' in week 1. after that 3-4lbs is to be expected (the average is 3.5lbs) so pleeeease don't say you 'only' lost 3lbs as that's a fab amount to lose. You'd be pushed to lose that on any other diet!!

Plus you have to think to yourself, how long it took you to put on the weight - it didn't happen overnight so we can't expect it to shift overnight (altho it would be nice). All we can do is stick with it and be patient!

Stay cheerful! xxx

Back