Argh Ive eaten :(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by missymoo, 20 July 2007 Social URL.

1. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

Diet:
    Cambridge
    A flaming crumpet ... wasnt hungry, didnt need it, but didnt say no to temptation .... Im dissappointed but cant dwell on it, just need to get on now and no more blips!! Going to not have my 790 meal tonight now to compensate a little.

Oh Sh*t!! ... lol ... sorry!!

Please now feel free to poke and prod me and send me on my way again!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    :whoopass: thats for you you naughty girl!!

Seriously tho, its done now. Move on. Drink extra water to flush it through.

I think that if you are hungry tonight you should still have your 790 meal otherwise you may end up eating something else that you shouldnt.

4. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    i agree u should just have the extra water and still have ur meal. it was only a crumpet...not a kebab or kfc lol. xxx

5. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    put it behind u and move forward, it's only one crumpet,i'd of ate the lot. haha.

6. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks all!!!

I made one for my 4 year old son, cut it into quarters, he didnt want it, so it sat there and sat there ..... then it was gone .... in my tummy.

Cant believe I caved in so easily again but I think today has been a busy day, Ive been rushing around with the kids, out and about in the rain getting soaked shopping etc ... then lunch time realised Id not had any water or shakes. I think if Id kept to my routine I may not have had it, the kettle was just boiling ready for me to make my hot choc drink too ... argh!!

Hope my loss will be ok this week, really want to get in to the 13's and need to lose at least 2lbs to make sure of that.

7. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Its easy done Missy, Thing is, now you know how bad you feel, the trick is to not let it happen again.

Get that water down, draw a line under it and you'll be smashing x

8. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

oooh missymoo, at least you came on here for a telling off (I mean 'help') you could have ate the lot as Linda said.. I would have too. before I came to check the threads I popped my dd's tea under the grill and spotted the crumpets in the cupboard, I think I would kiss a skunks ar$e to eat one of them now.. without coming out of ketosis that is, blimey I'd kiss everyone's ar$e for that actually :D

kissy kissy mmmmmmmwa!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.