ARGH!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Slimmer09, 20 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Slimmer09

Slimmer09 Full Member

Ugh! I'm so annoyed at myself. Rushed from work for a doc's appointment, just got home and guess what? I forgot my evening and brekkie sachets!! I'm not yet hungry but I usually start feeling faint around 9ish if I don't have my evening shake before then. Maybe I'll just drink lots of water and go to bed before my body realises there's no food forthcoming tonight... or in the morning!! Dreading the commute to work tomorrow, I know I'm gonna wake up feeling like crap!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Oh dear hun. If you have to you can substitute a shake with a glass of skimmed milk however it is not recommended that you do this often.

4. Slimmer09

Slimmer09 Full Member

No, I'm gonna do my best to stay away from food, I'm already tucked up in bed to conserve as much energy as possible. If I feel really weak tomorrow then I'll consider having some skimmed milk.... but I'll do my best not to.

5. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Fair enough. Hope you don't feel too bad tomorrow honey, and no more dashing about forgetting your shakes ;)

6. copog

copog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(19.23%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Awe thats a shame look after yourself and take it easy tomorrow:)

7. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Look after yourself hun. I always make sure I have sachets in my car and at home - just in case!!!!! My memory is appalling!

x

8. Slimmer09

Slimmer09 Full Member

Oh yes, that's defo the plan from tomorrow. I'll have enough shakes for evenings and weekends here and only keep breakfast and lunch ones in the office. Lesson learnt!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.