2. To lose 2 stone DONE 16/02/09
3. To lose 3 stone
4. To lose 4 stone
5. To lose 5 stone
6. To wear a nice dress to my sisters wedding reception on 22/08/09
7. To get healthy by working out
8. TO BE HAPPY WITH MYSELF!!!

Last edited:
Aw bless you,dont give up you have done fantastic you have lost a stone and a half,just tell yourself that.
Just start afresh and keep yourself occupied.chin up hunni :)

Love H X

Thanks hunni. I just think that if I hadnt have gone away for the weekend id still be doing fine. Im off to the gym in a bit so hopefully that will make me feel better :) Its a new day tomorrow and i'm home alone with nobody to tempt me with any food at all. I think i need to have a word with myself lol x

The new start is NOW not tomorrow. Get back on track and you'll be fine. Forget about your lapse. Don't do it again now you know how guilty it makes you feel. Yes it's not the end of the world but sticking to the programme is important, especially in the early days. And as you say, it works!!
You've had great losses so far. Climb back on the wagon and you'll get onto the losing streak again.
All the best x

hi
you have made a great start, it would be a shame to let one laspse spoil it - get back on track, think how you felt at those weigh ins!
daisy x

Yes, get back on track - and look at our Jan starters thread, it's full of very supportive people!

Yep. Get back on track as of right now. Remember how bad the lapse has made you feel and use this feeling next time you're tempted to stray. Good luck and come chat on the January startes thread.

get back on track from right this second; and remember, this one lapse won't undo all the good you've done so far, but if you keep repeating a lapse each day, eventually they will!

Back