ARGH...

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by AmandaBFC, 19 May 2009 Social URL.

1. AmandaBFC

AmandaBFC Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Xenical (low fat)
    I keep getting the dreaded oil all the time now. I'm not eating anything naughty, in fact since it started I've cut out philidelphia as well. Been like it a week. Its making me feel down now, because I've no idea whats causing it. Anyone else had this problem?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. alibalibee

alibalibee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(35.23%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Are you keeping an accurate food diary, ( as in reading all the labels, and writing down the exact amounts of fat in everything). What about low fat spreads? Are you using them? Any oily fish?
    Can you list here what you have had to eat over say the past couple of days?

4. xnatx

xnatx Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.32%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hiya it happened to me once after eating something bad, once i carried on eating the healthy foods that were allowed i still kept getting it so i stopped taking tablets for a few days but carried on eating the healthy stuff then when i started taking them again i had no problems.

I have no idea what happened or why i kept getting it cos like you i was eating ok, maybe it was something that took ages to digest!!

5. New Clare

New Clare Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(29.09%)
    I asked my Dr how long the body takes to digest food and he told me it's between 75 and 80 hours, maybe that's why this happens.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.