Arghhh damn scales

jh1986

hey all, ive just started on cambridge diet-ss+ and doing really well, its day 5 and i feel great!!

ive been weighing myself everyday lol (i know i shouldnt) and have lose something everyday but this morning i went on scales and found id put 1lb on :eek:

why could this be? ive been really good, not cheated at all!

Hi...
I do exactly the same as you get on all the time every morning and sometimes evening and drive myself mad... but its silly really as it does go up and down.
Try not to worry to much I am sure when you go for your first weigh in you will see a good result!!
Good luck and dont worry..

Hello,i am a serial scale hopper too :eek:, and you know what i think it keeps me motivated so i dont care to admit it! Since i got up today, at midday i worked a night shift last night, my weight has gone from - 12.6 up to 13.2!! Are you weighing yourself at the same time? As i have worked out i am light in the morning then get heavier through out the day, but am at my lightest just before i go to bed? Which is quite confusing, but i know later on i will be back in the 12's. Sorry not sure if you are female or male, but could you be due on? always gets a bit of water rentention, i wouldnt let it bother you, if you have been 100% to the diet the diet will be 100% back to you. Well done on starting, and will look forward to your future posts with your weight loss :D x x

thanks guys, i hope i get a good result friday, im really excited lol

Back