Arghhh damn scales

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jh1986, 31 March 2009 Social URL.

1. jh1986

jh1986 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.3%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    hey all, ive just started on cambridge diet-ss+ and doing really well, its day 5 and i feel great!!

ive been weighing myself everyday lol (i know i shouldnt) and have lose something everyday but this morning i went on scales and found id put 1lb on :eek:

why could this be? ive been really good, not cheated at all!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi...
    I do exactly the same as you get on all the time every morning and sometimes evening and drive myself mad... but its silly really as it does go up and down.
    Try not to worry to much I am sure when you go for your first weigh in you will see a good result!!
    Good luck and dont worry..

4. k8te

k8te Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.1%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Hello,i am a serial scale hopper too :eek:, and you know what i think it keeps me motivated so i dont care to admit it! Since i got up today, at midday i worked a night shift last night, my weight has gone from - 12.6 up to 13.2!! Are you weighing yourself at the same time? As i have worked out i am light in the morning then get heavier through out the day, but am at my lightest just before i go to bed? Which is quite confusing, but i know later on i will be back in the 12's. Sorry not sure if you are female or male, but could you be due on? always gets a bit of water rentention, i wouldnt let it bother you, if you have been 100% to the diet the diet will be 100% back to you. Well done on starting, and will look forward to your future posts with your weight loss :D x x

5. jh1986

jh1986 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.3%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    thanks guys, i hope i get a good result friday, im really excited lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.