ARGHHH I want to cry

missclare85

Silver Member
and give up before ive even started!

If this diet is soooo easy why cant i think of foods to have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant think of what i can have to eat for green or red teas, im so confused!!!! :(

Now now dont give up hun, have you joined the slimming world online? There is soooo much on there, in your book it tells you of all the free food thats available to have also read some of the SW posts on here there are loads of ideas

not yet im going to do it in a minute!!
im getting my knickers in a twist because my leader said its best to try EVERY type of day for the best possible loss!!

you will be fine, once you decide what plan your gonna follow, the secret to slimming world is to fill up on the free foods and use syns for those treats you might wana have its easy really it is and quite flexible these days

Right ok....deep breath...the best thing to do is write down what things you are mostly likely to eat. Do you prefer, pasta, rice and potatoes more than chicken, beef etc??
Have you had a look at the food diary section on here? I have a diary there that lists everything that I eat on a Red/Green or an EE day. I would like to think that it helps people to think about how varied this plan can be. Once you have got your head around it all, your consultant is right, this is the most easiest plan to follow.

Best way of different ideas is look at ppl's diary and also the recipe section, oh my loads of lovely food on there, good luck

And if you go to the SW website, they have 3 weekly plans for red/green/EE that you can download.

And don't get caught up in what your consultant says honey, do what works for you. If you prefer green days, do them, if you prefer to mix it up, try extra easy. It does take a bit to get your head around it. It took me a good month to get to grips with all the plans and to branch out and eat differently. One of the ladies in my class does the plans out of the magazine and it really helped her to get used to the plan and have great losses.

And there are loads of good recipes on this site, you will be spoiled for choice.

Good luck honey!

I agree. How about you think of foods that you actually like to eat, make up a list of meals you enjoy and then ask us to help you tweak them or look for SW versions of them. That's the best way to make the plan work for you! Curries? No problem! Pizza? No problem! Fish & chips? No problem! With a bit of tweaking you can have anything you like. Forget about how many days of red or green or EE or whatever that you're having. Focus on eating food that you like and then plan what day you're going to have.

Back