ARGHHH I want to cry

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by missclare85, 17 September 2009 Social URL.

1. missclare85

missclare85 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(31.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    and give up before ive even started!

If this diet is soooo easy why cant i think of foods to have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant think of what i can have to eat for green or red teas, im so confused!!!! :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ellie65

Ellie65 Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World/waiting WLS
    Now now dont give up hun, have you joined the slimming world online? There is soooo much on there, in your book it tells you of all the free food thats available to have also read some of the SW posts on here there are loads of ideas

4. missclare85

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(31.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    not yet im going to do it in a minute!!
    im getting my knickers in a twist because my leader said its best to try EVERY type of day for the best possible loss!!

5. Ellie65

Ellie65 Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World/waiting WLS
    you will be fine, once you decide what plan your gonna follow, the secret to slimming world is to fill up on the free foods and use syns for those treats you might wana have its easy really it is and quite flexible these days

6. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Right ok....deep breath...the best thing to do is write down what things you are mostly likely to eat. Do you prefer, pasta, rice and potatoes more than chicken, beef etc??
    Have you had a look at the food diary section on here? I have a diary there that lists everything that I eat on a Red/Green or an EE day. I would like to think that it helps people to think about how varied this plan can be. Once you have got your head around it all, your consultant is right, this is the most easiest plan to follow.

7. missclare85

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(31.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks girls xxx

8. jacqui35

jacqui35 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.03%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Best way of different ideas is look at ppl's diary and also the recipe section, oh my loads of lovely food on there, good luck

9. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    And if you go to the SW website, they have 3 weekly plans for red/green/EE that you can download.

10. StephCracknell

StephCracknell Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.2%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro points
    And don't get caught up in what your consultant says honey, do what works for you. If you prefer green days, do them, if you prefer to mix it up, try extra easy. It does take a bit to get your head around it. It took me a good month to get to grips with all the plans and to branch out and eat differently. One of the ladies in my class does the plans out of the magazine and it really helped her to get used to the plan and have great losses.

And there are loads of good recipes on this site, you will be spoiled for choice.

Good luck honey!

11. StaceyUK

StaceyUK Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I agree. How about you think of foods that you actually like to eat, make up a list of meals you enjoy and then ask us to help you tweak them or look for SW versions of them. That's the best way to make the plan work for you! Curries? No problem! Pizza? No problem! Fish & chips? No problem! With a bit of tweaking you can have anything you like. Forget about how many days of red or green or EE or whatever that you're having. Focus on eating food that you like and then plan what day you're going to have.

HellieCopter likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.