Arghhhh 2lbs off then back on

Sophs

SW Angels founder member
I weighed myself on Monday and lost 2lbs, then weighed myself this morning and I've put them back on. I have stuck with the plan 100% And weigh in is tomorrow. I want to get those pounds off!!! Seems like I am forever to stay in the 15's :cry:

Sophs.. stay away from the scales.. lou apparently lost 3 lbs just from having a bath!!!!

Sophs, your weight can fluctuate loads throughout the week so don't panic until tomorrow. I usually find that the scales don't move much during the week then drop by up to 2lb on the morning of WI so just wait to see what happens tomorrow x

Takes note to have a bath before weigh in!.

Going to aqua tonight hopefully that will do some good:sigh:

I know I should stay away from the scales but I can't help it!!!! :mad:

I weigh daily too, I am addicted to my scales but try not to take too much notice of them

Did you hear the one about the girl who kept digging up the seeds to see if they were sprouting yet? Step away from the scales! ;o)

Have my 2nd weigh in tonight and don't feel as though I've lost anything, so off for a bath right now!:D

We'll be the freshest smelling people at our meetings!:D

I never knew that about baths, I've just got time for one before I set off lol

I used to always have at least half an hour in a steaming hot bath before WI cus I would lose 2lb. I think it's just the the sweat/steam

I lost 2 lbs without the bath :D
Reason I didn't have one is because it wouldn't have been a true reading because as soon as I'd have had a drink those lbs would have gone back on again

Back